HCPro is pleased to offer the Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS), a membership association created especially for CDI professionals that brings together people of various backgrounds into one forum. Members share the latest tested tips, tools and strategies to implement successful CDI programs and achieve professional growth.
Whether you're starting a new program, or improving an existing one, you’ll want to access industry experts as well as a network of your peers that is available only through ACDIS.
To explore all that ACDIS has to offer, please visit the ACDIS Web site.
With your one-year membership you can:
- Access the entire ACDIS website, including its Forms & Tools Library full of customizable documents, sample query forms, tracking sheets, sample policies and procedures, even job descriptions
- Read in-depth articles and gain industry expertise contained in the bimonthly, electronic newsletter the CDI Journal
- Participate in the association email talk group (listserv) where you can network with your CDI peers, swap solutions, and discuss best practices
- Join quarterly conference calls with fellow CDI specialists, guest speakers, and ACDIS Advisory Board members
- Receive biweekly tips, news, and regulatory updates delivered in the association’s email newsletter, CDI Strategies
- Four postings a year on our Job Page
- Connect with local ACDIS chapters in your area, for further networking opportunities
- Receive special discounted rates for the annual ACDIS conference, the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) certification, and other CDI-related products