Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS)
HCPro is pleased to offer the Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS), a membership association created especially for CDI professionals that brings together people of various backgrounds into one forum. Members share the latest tested tips, tools and strategies to implement successful CDI programs and achieve professional growth.
Whether you're starting a new program, or improving an existing one, you’ll want to access industry experts as well as a network of your peers that is available only through ACDIS.
To explore all that ACDIS has to offer, please visit the ACDIS Web site.
A ONE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO ACDIS INCLUDES:
- Access to the Forms & Tools Library–Customizable documents, sample query forms, tracking sheets, and sample policies and procedures
- CDI Journal–A bimonthly, electronic newsletter of in-depth clinical and coding articles, regulatory updates, and case studies
- ACDIS Forum–Network with your CDI peers, swap solutions, and discuss best practices in our new online forum for CDI professionals
- Quarterly conference calls– Deep-dive web-based meetings featuring fellow CDI specialists, guest speakers, and ACDIS Advisory Board members
- CDI Strategies–Receive weekly regulatory updates, delivered in the association’s email newsletter
- Two postings a year on our CDI job board
- Local ACDIS chapters–Connect for further networking opportunities
- Discounted rates for the annual ACDIS Conference, the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) certification, and CDI-related boot camps