Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS)
ACDIS is a community of CDI professionals who share the latest tips, tools, and strategies to implement successful successful CDI programs and achieve professional growth.
ACDIS members receive:
- Advocacy and leadership from a peer-elected ACDIS Advisory Board, including peer-reviewed Position Papers and White Papers.
- Weekly tips, news, and strategies in our e-newsletter, CDI Strategies
- In-depth news and regulatory information, clinically-based articles, case studies on building successful CDI programs, and membership profiles in our bi-monthly electronic journal, the CDI Journal
- An opportunity to network with peers and colleagues in the ACDIS Forum
- Access to live and archived quarterly conference calls, hour-long networking discussions and an open Q&A with the ACDIS Advisory Board
- Helpful tools accessed in our electronic Resource Library, including sample queries, policies, and archived conference presentations
- Two free job postings a year, discounted additional posts, and the ability to post your resume on our Career Center
- Opportunities to participate in an Official ACDIS Local Chapter in your area, under the leadership of the Chapter Advisory Board
- Discounts to the annual ACDIS conference, CCDS certification, and CDI Boot Camps
To explore all that ACDIS has to offer, please visit the ACDIS Web site.