Keep up with all long-term care billing changes with a subscription to Billing Alert for Long-Term Care, your one-stop billing and reimbursement survival resource.
Billing Alert for Long-Term Care is a monthly publication that delivers timely news, advice, and tips on billing regulation and compliance for long-term care facilities. Your billing staff will learn the meaning behind the latest CMS regulatory changes and receive a concise breakdown of the most confusing billing rules with step-by-step guidance on how to navigate them appropriately to ensure your facility receives the reimbursement it deserves for its services.
Billing Alert for Long-Term Care provides reliable reporting on the topics that matter most in long-term care, including:
- Implementing a triple-check system into your facility
- Uncovering Medicare Advantage coverage, plans, benefits, and challenges
- CMS’ proposed rule for Fiscal Year 2015
- Staying on track with the ICD-10 transition
- Benefits exhaust versus no-pay billing
- The ins and outs of Medicare billing
- Leave of absence billing
- Medicare audits and appeals
As a subscriber of Billing Alert for Long-Term Care, you will also receive these exclusive, complimentary benefits:
- BALTC Q&A—Do you have questions? We have answers! Our billing specialists unravel your reimbursement issues and gives expert advice in this monthly column.
- Billing resources—Our articles provide links to pinpoint information on the CMS website, as well as links and information about other key informational and training sites.
- Fully searchable, online access to every issue—A one-year print subscription also buys you FREE electronic access to every issue. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can read current and past issues with your easy-to-use online account.
Save money when you purchase multiple copies! Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call 800-650-6787 or e-mail email@example.com.
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
Kate Brewer, PT, MBA, GCS, RAC-CT
Greenfield Rehabilitation Agency Greenfield, Wisconsin
Diane Brown, BA, CPRA
Regulatory Specialist & Boot Camp Instructor
HCPro, Inc. Danvers, Massachusetts
Karen Connor, MHA
President and CEO
Connor LTC Consulting Haverhill, Massachusetts
Joseph Gruber, RPh, CGP, FASCP
Vice President & Clinical Products Specialist
Mirixa Reston, Virginia
Lee A. Heinbaugh
The Heinbaugh Group Cleveland, Ohio
National Director of Healthcare
Covenant Retirement Communities Skokie, Illinois
Mary H. Marshall, PhD
Management and Planning Services, Inc. Fernandina Beach, Florida
Janet Potter, CPA, MAS
Manager of Healthcare Research
Frost, Ruttenberg & Rothblatt, PC Deerfield, Illinois
Frosini Rubertino, RN, CPRA, CDONA/LTC
Executive Director Training in Motion, LLC Bella Vista, Arkansas
Elise Smith, JD
Finance Policy Counsel
Finance and Managed Care American Health Care Association Washington, DC
Consolidated Billing Services, Inc. Spokane, Washington