Briefings on Accreditation and Quality
We track every move that CMS and The Joint Commission make to help ensure survey success at your facility!
Briefings on Accreditation and Quality (formerly known as Briefings on The Joint Commission) is a monthly publication that provides you with the regulatory analysis you can trust to ensure a successful accreditation system at your facility! In addition to keeping you up to date on developments from CMS and The Joint Commission, this newsletter also provides tips and advice on quality improvement, case studies from your peers, best practices from other facilities, and field-tested tools and forms that you can easily modify for your organization. Subscribe today and rest easy knowing all the need-to-know information will be delivered to you every month!
A one-year subscription to Briefings on Accreditation & Quality includes:
- Electronic access to each issue
- Timely interviews and articles: Each month, get exclusive interviews and stories dedicated to helping you prepare for survey day
- Ready-made electronic tools: New electronic forms, charts, policies, and checklists you can download and customize to meet your needs
- Advice from your peers: Find out how other organizations are solving accreditation challenges
- Fully searchable archives: Every article in past issues of Briefings on The Joint Commission and Briefings on Accreditation and Quality is at your fingertips
- E-newsletter: Each week, receive timely updates and information delivered to your inbox from our e-newsletter Accreditation Insider
Questions? Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail email@example.com.