Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies
Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies provides information and strategies on how to efficiently and effectively follow inpatient coding, documentation, and billing rules for health care organizations. This monthly publication offers ideas from peers, consultants, and other professionals that make complying with Medicare and private insurance rules as painless as possible.
A BCCS subscription offers:
- Tips on specific documentation issues that affect inpatient coding
- Coding guidance for difficult ICD-10-PCS topics
- Advice on how to comply with hard-to-meet coding/billing rules
- Lessons from other facilities on staffing, training, and documentation improvement efforts
- Analysis and updates on pertinent CMS rules and OIG reports
Monthly features include:
- Dr. James S. Kennedy’s "Clinically Speaking" column which gives a physicians’ perceptive on the latest coding topics
- The coding Q&A—a column that answers your toughest coding questions
Enjoy FREE, searchable, online access to every issue!
Your Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies subscription also delivers FREE electronic access to every issue. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can read current and past issues with your easy-to-use online account.
Save money when you purchase multiple copies! Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.