Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies
Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies provides information and strategies on how to efficiently and effectively follow inpatient coding, documentation, and billing rules for health care organizations. This monthly publication offers ideas from peers, consultants, and other professionals that make complying with Medicare and private insurance rules as painless as possible.
With Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies, readers receive:
- tips on specific documentation issues that affect inpatient coding
- updates on coding areas being investigated by the government for fraud
- news regarding fraud settlements and convictions
- information on how to conduct coding audits
- advice on how to comply with hard-to-meet coding/billing rules
- lessons from other facilities on staffing, training, and documentation improvement efforts
- analysis of the latest final rules and OIG reports
Some free subscriber benefits include the following:
- MRB Talk - our Internet discussion group where readers can network with their peers
- HCPro News Alerts - whenever news happens that just can't wait, we e-mail the pertinent information to subscribers so they'll always be the first to know
- Dr. Robert Gold's "Clinically Speaking" column to help coders speak the same language as physicians
- Coding Q&A - A monthly insert that tackles your toughest coding questions
Enjoy FREE, searchable, online access to every issue!
Your Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies subscription also delivers FREE electronic access to every issue. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can read current and past issues with your easy-to-use online account.
Save money when you purchase multiple copies! Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail email@example.com.