Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies
Complying with your inpatient coding, billing, and documentation regulations just got a whole lot easier!
With Briefings on Coding Compliance Strategies, health information management professionals have access to the latest updates, news, tools, and discussions to efficiently follow inpatient coding, billing, and documentation rules for hospitals.
A BCCS subscription offers:
- Tips on specific documentation issues that affect inpatient coding
- Information on how to conduct coding audits
- Coding advice and examples for difficult ICD-10-PCS scenarios
- Advice on how to comply with hard-to-meet coding/billing rules
- Lessons from other facilities on staffing, training, and documentation improvement efforts
- Analysis of pertinent CMS rules and OIG reports
Monthly features include:
- Dr. Robert Gold's "Clinically Speaking" column to help coders speak the same language as physicians
- “Coding Q&A,” a column that tackles your toughest coding questions