Briefings on the Joint Commission
We track every move The Joint Commission makes to help ensure survey success at your hospital. Briefings on The Joint Commission is a monthly publication that provides you with regulatory analysis you can trust, case studies from your peers, best practices from other facilities, and field-tested tools and forms that you can easily modify for your organization. A one-year subscription to Briefings on the Joint Commission includes:
- Print and electronic access to each issue
- Timely interviews articles: Each month, you get exclusive interviews and stories dedicated to helping you prepare for survey day.
- Ready-made electronic tools: New electronic forms, charts, policies, and checklists you can download and customize to meet your needs.
- Fully searchable archives: Every article in past issues of Briefings on The Joint Commission is at your fingertips.
- Active discussion: Gain access to a constant stream of information and network with your peers using our interactive talk group Patient Safety Talk.
- E-newsletter: Each week, receive timely updates and information delivered to your inbox from our e-newsletter Accreditation Insider.
Save money when you purchase multiple copies! Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.