Ensure coders will master anatomy and physiology NOW to prepare for ICD-10 with our interactive E-Learning Series
Updates in our latest version
Competency assessments INCLUDED for each body system as well as a 100 question assessment on the entire collection, additional tips for working with ICD-10, and full audio narration of every course.
Is your coding team prepared for ICD-10? Coders must master the fundamentals of anatomy and physiology (A&P) before they continue on the path of more intensive ICD-10 code training. HCPro’s A&P E-Learning Series consists of 16 highly interactive courses that will accurately assess and educate coders whenever and wherever it’s convenient. The courses are organized by body system to reach the deeper specificity necessary for ICD-10 coding.
What’s different about HCPro e-learning?
- Each module maps to the chapters within the ICD-10 manual and breaks down each body system
- Courses focus on what coders need to know about A&P
- Clear illustrations show the anatomy, diseases, and complications coders may run across in medical record documentation
- Common ICD-10 documentation concerns are covered to familiarize coders with these conditions
- Interactive illustrations and “Test Your Knowledge” quizzes maximize engagement and skills mastery
- Expert authors with both clinical and coding backgrounds break down information so as to be accessible for both beginner and advanced students
- Assessments – available by body system or all together to use as competency assessments or to identify areas of opportunity
- Audio narration for each course
- CE credits to help coders maintain their AAPC and AHIMA certifications
To train a group or to purchase multiple courses, please call 800-650-6787 or email email@example.com
Each course provides:
- Anatomy of a specific body system
- Illustrations and explanations
- Discussion about major illnesses and diseases
- Interactive anatomy illustrations that highlight the appropriate ICD-10 codes
- Practice exercises and comprehensive final exams
Order the Complete Library or select from these courses:
- Infectious Disease
- Blood/Blood -Forming Organs
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
- Eye and Adnexa
- Ear and Mastoid Process
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Musculoskeletal System
- Genitourinary System
- Pregnancy and Perinatal Period
- Symptoms, Signs, Abnormal Lab Findings
- Medical Terminology for ICD-10 Coding
No other training will ensure that coders achieve true command of the skills they need. Order today!
AAPC: This program has prior approval of AAPC for the Continuing Education Units listed next to each course above. Granting of this approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program, content or the program sponsor.
AHIMA: This program has been approved for the continuing education units listed next to each course above, for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
*This program has been approved for the continuing education units listed next to each course above, to be used towards fulfilling the requirements of the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) certification, offered as a service of the Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS).
Authors of the A&P Library
Our authors have both clinical and coding backgrounds who break down information in a way that is accessible for both beginner and more advanced students.
David Alden-St.Pierre, MS, PA-C
Jennifer Avery, CCS, CPC, CPC-H
Pamela P. Bensen, MD, MS, FACE
McKay B. Crowley, MD
Cheryl Ericson, MS, RN, CCDS, CDIP
Deborah Gardner-Brown, RHIT, CCS, C-CDI
Jason R. Jean, RN, FNP – BC
Stephen R. Levinson, MD
Shannon E. McCall, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CCDS
Joel Moorhead MD, PhD, CPC
Colleen Stukenberg MSN, RN, CMSRN, CCDS
Donna D. Wilson, RHIA, CCS, CCDS
Michael Yanuck, MD
You will have access to an individual Anatomy & Physiology eLearning course for 30 days from the purchase/order date.
You will have access to the Anatomy & Physiology eLearning Library for 180 days from the purchase/order date.