Managed Care Contracting and Reimbursement Advisor
Here's how to get bigger, faster reimbursement from insurers, while reducing red tape and liability at every step!
Managed Care Contracting and Reimbursement Advisor tells you exactly what you must know and do to successfully negotiate the best deal with HMOs, PPOs, and other payors - and get bigger and faster reimbursement!
Every month, The Advisor gives you proven methods to:
- Dramatically speed up insurance reimbursement
- Get top dollar from managed care payors
- Protect yourself against questionable managed care practices and sneaky contract language
- Save time, trouble, or money on billing, co-payments, fee schedules, coordination of benefits, and every other nuance of managed care reimbursement you're likely to run into today.
And that's not all! The Advisor gives you Model contract clauses that can save you thousands of dollars in legal fees - Model letters to handle dozens of tough situations you encounter with payors - plus, negotiating tips, court rulings, and legal citations to help you protect your rights.
The Advisor is written in plain, easy-to-understand English. It gives you the kind of practical, what-to-do and how-to-do-it help that can immediately make your practice more profitable and easy to manage. For example, recent issues revealed:
- How the law can help you consistently get your payments on time, even if your contract doesn't help you.
- The top items to ask for when you negotiate.
- How to get plans to drop unfair administrative fees that cut into your profits
- Hidden traps to watch out for that can dramatically reduce your revenues.
- How to plug contract loopholes that lower your reimbursement.
- Tips for speeding up your claims processing.
- How to protect your fees from improper "bundling" and "downcoding."
- How to stop silent PPO schemes in their tracks.
- Proven ways to fend off inappropriate demands to repay alleged "overpayments."
- How to recognize bad fee arrangements that will pay you less than you thought.
- What you can do to appeal a denial and WIN.
- How it's possible to get plans to pay for routine care of members during clinical trials
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor eTools
Plus, when you subscribe, you will be able to access Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor eTools online. You get all the ready-to-use forms, sample letters, memos, and dozens of other "working tools" that are referenced in Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor right at your fingertips! This easy-to-use, customizable addition to your MCCRA subscription lets you download electronic versions of documents from the Insider and adapt them for your needs.
Once you are a paid subscriber of Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, you may register for your free eTool subscription.