Medical Records Briefing
Now in its 25th year, Medical Records Briefing is a respected monthly newsletter that provides the best new ideas in health information management (HIM), plus a whole set of professional resources to benefit the HIM department. Each issue is full of crucial information, such as the latest Medicare changes; practical advice on tough legal, financial, privacy, and human resource issues; and real-life success stories from other directors.
Your subscription to Medical Records Briefing keeps you up-to-date on:
- EHR implementation, incentives, and meaningful use
- The latest changes to The Joint Commission RC standards
- Coding and transcription management, including the transition to ICD-10
- Documentation and physician relations
- The latest IPPS proposed and final rules
- HIM and the revenue cycle
- HIPAA and the privacy and security of health information
- Tips for new directors
- Training tools that directors can use to help staff members stay on top of coding and HIPAA information
With Medical Records Briefing, readers discover the latest industry developments and trends that shape the HIM field.
Free subscriber benefits include:
- Quarterly reader benchmarking surveys. Recent topics include coding productivity, EHR implementation, salary surveys and more.
- MRB Talk. Our very active Internet discussion group is a popular resource for HIM directors and managers to network with their peers.
- HCPro News Alert. Whenever news happens that just can't wait, subscribers receive the pertinent information by e-mail so they're always the first to know.
- A Minute for the Medical staff. Dr. Robert Gold and Dr. James Kennedy address physicians to help them understand coding and documentation, in this bonus two-page monthly insert.
- Print and online subscription—at no extra cost! When you order a print subscription to Medical Records Briefing—you'll receive the online version at no extra cost! Think you might have missed something? Now you can access past and current issues with your free online account.
Save money when you purchase multiple copies! Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail email@example.com.