Medical Records Briefing
For nearly 30 years, Medical Records Briefing, a respected monthly newsletter, has provided health information management (HIM) professionals with the resources and expert advice necessary for managing the needs of their facilities.
Your subscription to Medical Records Briefing keeps you up-to-date on:
- The latest guidance on the 2-midnight rule and medical necessity
- Implementation and training tips for ICD-10 HIPAA and the privacy and security of PHI
- EHR implementation, incentives, and meaningful use
- The latest changes to the Joint Commission standards
- Strategies for creating and updating effective policies and procedures
- Quarterly benchmarking reports (e.g., annual salary survey, EHR implementation survey)
- Monthly medical staff insert written by physicians for physicians
- HIPAA and the privacy and security of health information
With Medical Records Briefing, readers discover the latest industry developments and trends that shape the HIM field.
Free subscriber benefits include:
- Quarterly reader benchmarking surveys. Recent topics include coding productivity, EHR implementation, salary surveys and more.
- MRB Talk. Our very active Internet discussion group is a popular resource for HIM directors and managers to network with their peers.
- HCPro News Alert. Whenever news happens that just can't wait, subscribers receive the pertinent information by e-mail so they're always the first to know.
- A Minute for the Medical staff. Dr. Robert Gold and Dr. James Kennedy address physicians to help them understand coding and documentation, in this bonus two-page monthly insert.
- Print and online subscription—at no extra cost! When you order a print subscription to Medical Records Briefing—you'll receive the online version at no extra cost! Think you might have missed something? Now you can access past and current issues with your free online account.
Save money when you purchase multiple copies! Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.