Patient Safety Monitor
Get cutting-edge best practices and customizable tools to improve your patients’ safety!
Searching for Joint Commission, CMS, and state patient safety regulations can take hours. With Patient Safety Monitor, it will take minutes.
Patient Safety Monitor is a searchable, web-based crosswalk that organizes state, CMS, and Joint Commission requirements by topic. It also provides access to news and analysis on dozens of the most challenging patient safety issues via the monthly journal, the tools and templates library, and the weekly e-newsletter.
Patient Safety Monitor helps you:
- Apply best practices from industry experts and explore case studies from your colleagues in the monthly publication, Patient Safety Monitor Journal. Recent topics include:
- the latest sentinel event statistics
- the FDA’s rule on unique device identifiers
- using surgery outcomes to predict readmission rates
- avoiding healthcare IT workarounds
- Find and compare state, CMS, and Joint Commission regulations on high-profile patient safety issues such as:
- Verbal Orders
- Critical Test Results
- Infection Control: Hand Hygiene
- Download ready-made, customizable tools and policies like these:
- Model Quality Plan
- Restraint and Seclusion, Model Policy
- Process Management Culture Quiz
- Patient Identification, Model Policy
- Network with your peers by posing questions, sharing advice, and bouncing ideas off of other patient safety professionals through the Patient Safety Talk listserv .
- Receive up-to-date patient safety news delivered to your inbox with the weekly e-newsletter Patient Safety and Quality Insider
Questions? Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.