PPS Alert for Long-Term Care
PPS Alert for Long-Term Care is the industry’s leading resource devoted to navigating long-term care professionals through the MDS and PPS processes. This monthly publication features practical tips and how-to guidance from our team of long-term care experts to help your facility remain compliant and quality-focused. A subscription to PPS Alert for Long-Term Care will help you tackle tough topics such as:
- The MDS 3.0
- Reducing rehospitalizations
- Therapy assessment and documentation
We gather the information you need to make your job easier. This dynamic monthly publication will lead you successfully through the MDS process and keep you up to date with the latest regulatory changes that affect your facility.It will also give you the latest compliance advice and analysis regarding MDS coding, timing, and scheduling.
PPS Alert for Long-Term Care is designed to provide:
- Timely analyses on updates to the MDS 3.0 and RAI User’s Manual
- Expert analysis of the latest CMS regulations, including how facilities can prepare for what’s ahead
- Case studies illustrating how other facilities incorporate care plans, improve quality care, and satisfy the requirements of the new assessment process.
- Best practices on documentation, including sample forms and policies for you to adapt and use in your own facility
- Guidance to help facilities receive the benefits and reimbursement they deserve
Questions? Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.