PPS Alert for Long-Term Care
PPS Alert for Long-Term Care is the industry’s leading resource devoted to navigating long-term care professionals through the MDS and PPS processes. This monthly publication features practical tips and how-to guidance from our team of long-term care experts to help your facility remain compliant and quality-focused. A subscription to PPS Alert for Long-Term Care will help you tackle tough topics such as:
- The MDS 3.0 and RUG-IV
- Reducing Rehospitalizations
- Therapy assessment and documentation
We gather the information you need to make your job easier. This dynamic monthly publication will lead you successfully through the MDS process and keep you up to date with the latest news on the MDS 3.0 and RUG-IV. It will also give you the latest compliance advice and analysis regarding MDS coding, timing, and scheduling.
PPS Alert for Long-Term Care is designed to provide:
- Timely analyses on updates to the MDS 3.0 and RAI User’s Manual
- Dissections of all the trickiest coding sections of the MDS
- Case studies on how other facilities distribute MDS responsibilities, incorporate care plans, and double-check MDS coding
- Best practices on documentation, including sample forms and policies for you to adapt and use in your own facility
- Timing and scheduling tips, such as when to fill out the MDS and what HIPPS codes to use
Save money when you purchase multiple copies! Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail email@example.com.