Coding Manager Orientation Kit
- Your Price: $335.00
- Add to Cart
Coding Manager Orientation Kit!
Get the know-how to manage a first-class coding department
Whether you are new to the role of Coding Manager, transitioning from another organization into the role, or just looking for a solid foundation to sharpen your skills; The Coding Manager Orientation Kit can help you to be an effective team leader and an asset to your organization.
The kit includes a one year Platinum membership to JustCoding and your copy of The Coding Manager’s Handbook. This powerful duo is a $448 value; yours for only $335.
Here’s what you get:
The Coding Manager's Handbook
Author: Rose T. Dunn, RHIA, MBA, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA
A coding manager must be an effective team leader, efficiently balancing multiple responsibilities. Whether you are new to the job, or an experienced manager, this book will walk you step-by-step through your roles and responsibilities. It provides a comprehensive and detailed look at a coding manager’s/supervisor’s responsibilities, providing more than 50 figures, charts, sample documents, and resources to illustrate key topics and provide examples.
The author provides an overview of regulatory oversight, explains the coding department’s role in the revenue cycle, and provides a roadmap to successfully navigate the coding department’s daily challenges.
You will learn to:
- Allocate resources and structure the coding function to maximize productivity
- Select, develop, retain, and motivate staff
- Create a documentation improvement program and query policy
- Establish a coding quality review program to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Implement a coding auditing program
JustCoding - Stay current, keep learning, advance your career all year long
JustCoding is the continuing education website for coding managers and professionals. Join the coding managers and HIM Directors that already consider their Platinum membership an invaluable on-the-job resource. You will keep your skills sharp all year long, test your coding knowledge, and help you and your stay abreast of CMS changes and best practices for effectively running your department.
With your one-year Platinum membership, you'll receive:
- Weekly quizzes with AHIMA and AAPC credits
- ICD-9-CM coding education
- ICD-10 preparation information
- CPT® and HCPCS Level II coding tips
- Documentation improvement strategies
- Analysis of regulatory changes
- Advice on managing a department
- Q&A with answers from the experts
- Pop quizzes to share with your team
- Coder Chat forum
- Elearning courses and Webcasts with AHIMA and AAPC CE credits
- Forms and policies library
- 20% discount on HCPro products
Product Types :