Marketing to Overcome Physician Recruitment Hurdles
Presented on 3/30/2012, 1:00-2:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Featuring a brand-new format with:
- A customizable webcast experience guided by your advance questions
- A live roundtable interview
- Expanded Q&A time
- Free on-demand for 60 days following the live webcast
- A participant-only online forum for exclusive peer discussions, plus connected social media functionality
- A presentation to share with your team with case studies, top takeaways, and action strategies
- A package of related HealthLeaders Media editorial content
Physician recruitment is a challenge. The solution lies in an unexpected place: identifying and applying unique marketing tactics to find the best candidate fit for your position and brand. Our marketing and recruiting experts tell you how to:
- Save time and money by targeting the "best-fit" candidates
- Tailor your recruitment messaging for greatest impact and resonance
- Ensure that message continues to be made through candidate interactions both during and after recruitment
Join HealthLeaders Media for a 90-minute, customizable webcast on physician recruiting strategy and solutions. Featuring three industry leaders from diverse regions, hospital sizes, and backgrounds, this show allows you to get the answers your organization needs by pre-submitting questions to our speakers.
You’ll leave this live webcast with:
- Specific answers to your physician marketing & recruitment questions
- Key ways to assess brand fit with candidates
- Best practices and new ideas for effective long-term recruitment
- Techniques to shift from solely recruiting to retaining—helping your candidates succeed
- Mechanisms to solicit candidates, including differentiators to steer candidate response
- Knowledge to best leverage organizational brand positioning and market presence in the physician recruitment market space
A tailored roundtable-style interview and discussion, guided by pre-submitted audience questions
- Marketers' role in recruitment
- Assessing recruitment readiness
- Filling the recruitment gap
- Strategic investment of recruiting dollars for results & retention
- ROI recruitment measurement options to assess program effectiveness
- Using market knowledge to narrow candidate pool
- Anticipating concerns
- Creation of candidate profile
- Role of the brand in the candidate profile
- Determine brand fit with candidate
- Closing the deal
- Pairing physician leaders with candidates
- Strategic pathways for candidate outreach
- Reaching your target audience (i.e., using social media, ads)
- Surveying medical staff for feedback
- Using metrics in your favor
- Live Q&A (Customize this webcast to your needs! Pre-submit speaker questions.)
Patricia G. Ball, EdD, Senior Vice President Strategic Development and Public Affairs, LHP Hospital Group, Inc., Plano, TX
Ball has more than 25 years of healthcare experience in both not-for-profit and for-profit settings. Ball is active with the American Hospital Association and the Federation of American Hospitals, and previously served on the board of directors of the Federation of American Hospitals, where she chaired the legislative committee. A former assistant professor at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, she served in the Knoxville mayor's cabinet and also served on the Triad Foundation Board of Directors and chaired the Foundation Advisory Board. Ball has a bachelor's degree from Radford University in Virginia and master's and doctorate degrees from the University of Tennessee.
Prior to joining LHP, Ball served as vice president of strategic development and chief marketing officer at several hospitals in Tennessee. She later held the position of vice president of marketing and public affairs with the Pacific and Central groups of HCA and also served as a division vice president of managed care and business development.
Kevin Robinson, Communications Director, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC), Bennington, VT
Robinson's work to use marketing techniques to improve physician recruiting at SVMC led to developing the first hospital website to win an Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council. In the past decade, Robinson has been active in non-profit corporate communications. During that time, he has won numerous awards for communications and public relations projects, websites, and advertising campaigns. Most recently, he has been a speaker at the New England Society for Health Care Communications, the Physician Strategies Summit, and the conference on Consumer Based Marketing Strategies.
Robinson holds a B.A. and M.A. in English literature from Mississippi State University. He has a background in teaching, technical writing, and scientific journalism. He has been an adjunct professor of English, world literature, technical writing, and composition at the University of Nevada Las Vegas and Berkshire Community College.
Allison McCarthy, MBA, Principal of Barlow/McCarthy, Plymouth, MA
McCarthy has more than 20 years of healthcare management experience with expertise in physician recruitment and relations, tertiary outreach, and strategic relationship marketing. With a specific professional emphasis in medical staff development. McCarthy has facilitated numerous medical staff development efforts through strategic assessments, physician needs analysis projects, physician recruitment advancements, as well as on-boarding and retention management improvements.
In addition to her consulting practice, McCarthy is a frequent speaker, presenting at conferences sponsored by several state and regional healthcare strategy associations. She is the author of A Practice Development Primer and Leader's Guide to Physician Recruitment, and has published numerous white papers and articles in healthcare journals, newsletters, and other publications. She has an MBA with a concentration in health care management from Boston University and a Bachelor of Science degree in healthcare management from Northeastern University.
WHO IS ATTENDING?
Chief marketing officers, marketing directors, vice presidents of marketing, communications managers, CFOs, COOs, VPs of recruiting, business development, marketing, physician recruitment, practice administrators, CEOs, recruiters, future marketing leaders
WEBCAST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To fully benefit from the Webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a Broadband Internet connection, a sound card, and speakers or headphones. Macromedia Flash player Version 8.0 or greater, a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768, and an Internet Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer). The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.
Participation in the Webcast is just $279 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet. Live orders are assessed a $5 processing fee. CD and combo orders are charged $18 for shipping and handling.
Prior to the Webcast, you will receive an e–mail with detailed system requirements, your log–in information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
Product Types :