Cost Containment: Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency and Using IT
Intelligence Report Premium, October 2012
- Your Price: $399.00
- Add to Cart
The imperative to contain costs is intensifying — with no end in sight. One-time slashes are not a long-term solution; you need smart, sustainable plans for spending less. By enlisting your entire team and applying IT resources, you can identify opportunities for improvement, then benchmark and monitor processes to deliver on efficiency goals. Learn strategies that have enabled leading healthcare systems to realize millions of dollars in cost reductions.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- What are the top three weapons to pick up when diminishing returns begin to thwart cost-cutting efforts?
- Why are physician alignment and physician-hospital relationships vital to being successful at efficiency efforts?
- Which non-clinical discipline will experience an increase in staff count next year, side-by-side with clinical staff such as physicians and mid-levels?
- Why are benchmarking and monitoring processes, including clinical processes, are so important in gaining labor efficiencies?
- What are the differences between classic cost-cutting and targeted efficiency efforts?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest cost-containment strategies from industry peers, including: survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 5,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
- Case studies from Beaumont Health System, Pocono Health System, and Southwest General Health Center, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst
- Discussion questions to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in cost-containment
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case-study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in jump-starting cost-containment initiatives
Click here to subscribe and save over $2,200 when you choose the annual subscription option and you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
- July 2012: Clinical Quality
- August 2012: Patient Experience
- September 2012: Physician-Hospital Alignment
- October 2012: Cost Containment
- November 2012: Executive Compensation
- December 2012: Regulatory Readiness
- January 2013: Annual Industry Survey
- February 2013: Annual Technology Survey
- March 2013: Cardiology Service Line
- April 2013: Collaborative Care Organizations
- May 2013: Emergency Department Strategies
- June 2013: Service Line Strategies
- July 2013: Patient Quality & Safety
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections
Product Types :