Executive Compensation: New Metrics and Skill Sets
Intelligence Report Premium, November 2012
- Your Price: $399.00
- Add to Cart
The shift to value-based purchasing is revolutionizing how healthcare providers hire, evaluate, compensate, and incentivize executives. This report examines in detail how organizations are tying compensation to both financial performance and clinical metrics. Discover the essential leadership performance metrics and the changes expected for new executive skill sets.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- How are executive compensation packages increasingly reflecting the shift from fee-for-service to value-based purchasing?
- Which in-demand skills are now required for CEO success?
- Which skills are becoming essential for successful non-CEO executives?
- Why are compensation packages being driven toward higher incentives and lower base salaries?
- What are the executive compensation expectations of your peers?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest executive compensation strategies from industry peers, including: survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 5,200-plus healthcare leaders.Â A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
- Case studies from Beebe Medical Center, Kern Medical Center, and Union Hospital, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst
- Discussion questions to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in executive compensation
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case-study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in structuring executive compensation
Click here to subscribe and save over $2,200 when you choose the annual subscription option and you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
- December 2012: Regulatory Readiness
- January 2013: Annual Industry Survey
- February 2013: Annual Technology Survey
- March 2013: Cardiology Service Line
- April 2013: Collaborative Care Organizations
- May 2013: Emergency Department Strategies
- June 2013: Service Line Strategies
- July 2013: Patient Quality & Safety
- August 2013: Patient Experience
- September 2013: Physician-Hospital Alignment
- October 2013:Â Regulatory Readiness
- November 2013:Â Executive Compensation
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections
Product Types :