Regulatory Strategies: From Medicare to Meaningful Use
Intelligence Report Premium, December 2012
- Your Price: $399.00
- Add to Cart
PPACA is challenging healthcare organizations to achieve regulatory readiness while shifting their business models from patient volume to patient value—and continuing to support Medicare. This report uncovers the diverse strategies organizations are pursuing to address these challenges, from forming new partnerships to increasing outpatient presence to reducing nonclinical staff.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
How does your PPACA preparedness level compare to peers across the country?
Which regulatory programs are creating the biggest headaches and the highest personnel costs?
How has St. Luke's Health System leveraged MSSP for hands-on population health training, preparing for the shift to a value-based business model?
How has Singing River Health System built physician support for clinical integration to prepare for PPACA?
What can you learn from Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital's coding initiative to improve documentation and reimbursements?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest regulatory strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 5,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
- Case studies from Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, St. Luke's Health System, and Singing River Health System, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis and Editor Margaret Dick Tocknell
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in regulatory readiness
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case-study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming regulatory strategies
Click here to subscribe and save 48% off the single-issue price when you choose the annual subscription option and you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
- January 2013: Annual Industry Survey
- February 2013: Annual Technology Survey
- March 2013: Cardiology Service Line
- April 2013: Collaborative Care Organizations
- May 2013: Emergency Department Strategies
- June 2013: Service Line Strategies
- July 2013: Patient Quality & Safety
- August 2013: Patient Experience
- September 2013: Physician-Hospital Alignment
- October 2013: Regulatory Readiness
- November 2013: Executive Compensation
- December 2013: Cost Containment
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.
Product Types :