2013 Industry Survey: Strategic Imperatives for an Evolving Industry
Intelligence Report Premium, January 2013
- Your Price: $399.00
- Add to Cart
While questions about the future of the healthcare industry remain, providers are moving quickly to ensure quality care and growth in the face of reduced reimbursements and shifting payment models. Learn how your peers are balancing short -and long-term priorities as they transition from delivering episodic care to providing for population health — and the new competencies and collaborations they're pursuing to make it successful.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- Why are healthcare leaders optimistic about the future of the industry?
- How and where do healthcare providers expect to drive new revenue growth in 2013?
- Why do 71% of healthcare leaders think their organizations are on the right track?
- What do leading providers consider the biggest challenges to clinical quality improvement?
- How do attitudes differ between health systems and physician organizations?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest regulatory strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,000 -plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in the healthcare industry
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case-study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming strategies
Click here to subscribe and save 48% off the single-issue price when you choose the annual subscription option and you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
- January 2013: Annual Industry Survey
- February 2013: Annual Technology Survey
- March 2013: Cardiology Service Line
- April 2013: Collaborative Care Organizations
- May 2013: Emergency Department Strategies
- June 2013: Service Line Strategies
- July 2013: Patient Quality & Safety
- August 2013: Patient Experience
- September 2013: Physician-Hospital Alignment
- October 2013: Regulatory Readiness
- November 2013: Executive Compensation
- December 2013:Â Cost Containment
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.
Product Types :