Reshaping the Cardio Service Line for Population Health and Reform Challenges
Intelligence Report Premium, March 2013
- Your Price: $399.00
- Add to Cart
With the industry’s attention to population health and care collaboration, there are incentives to avoid hospital admissions and provide cardio care in less costly settings. This report explores how best to evolve cardio service lines to support prevention, expand offerings, and maintain healthy margins.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- What tactics are leading healthcare providers using to generate new cardio business?
- How did Banner Heart Hospital reduce cardio readmissions by working with outside skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, and community physicians to provide monitoring and care beyond the hospital stay?
- What tactics did Piedmont Heart Institute use to convert its clinical team from a “private practice mentality” to one that treats patients across the full cardiac care continuum?
- How did Baptist Cardiac & Vascular Institute garner the support of its all-volunteer cardio team to an effort to reduce one-day admissions for atrial fibrillation?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest technology strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,000 plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
- Case studies from Piedmont Heart Institute, Banner Heart Hospital, and Baptist Cardiac & Vascular Institute, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis and Editor Margaret Dick Tocknell
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in cardio service lines
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming cardio service line strategies/li>
Click here to subscribe and save 48% off the single-issue price when you choose the annual subscription option and you won't miss a single report on these key topics:
|April||Collaborative Care Organizations|
|May||Emergency Department Strategies|
|June||Service Line Strategies|
|July||Patient Quality & Safety|
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.
Product Types :