2013 Industry Survey: Strategic Imperatives for an Evolving Industry
Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power, January 2013
- Your Price: $800.00
- Add to Cart
While questions about the future of the healthcare industry remain, providers are moving quickly to ensure quality care and growth in the face of reduced reimbursements and shifting payment models. Learn where healthcare organizations will be spending, and strategic priorities for 2013.
In this NEW report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Where will healthcare providers be investing to drive new revenue growth in 2013?
- What are the top strategic priorities of healthcare leaders over the next three years?
- What do leading providers consider the biggest challenges to clinical quality improvement?
- Leaders overwhelmingly (78%) see health information exchange as their top strategic opportunity in 2013, followed by value-based purchasing (64%)
- Organizations' leading challenge for clinical quality improvement is coordination across the care continuum, followed by population health management
- New skills needed: Only 24% of healthcare leaders claim strength in business intelligence and analysis.
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,000 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,000-member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies
Click here to subscribe annually and save—you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
|January||Annual Industry Survey|
|February||Annual Technology Survey|
|March||Cardiology Service Line|
|April||Collaborative Care Organizations|
|May||Emergency Department Strategies|
|June||Service Line Strategies|
|July||Patient Quality & Safety|
Product Types :