Collaborative Care: Hospitals Balance Risk and Revenue With Physicians and Payer
Intelligence Report Premium, April 2013
- Your Price: $399.00
- Add to Cart
While 78% of leading healthcare providers expect to have a collaborative care model operational by next year, 45% are concerned about its prospects for cost savings. This report discusses the key issues at stake and reveals successful strategies for fostering collaboration—and saving millions of dollars.
With this NEW report, you'll learn answers to key strategic questions:
- How do you build a culture of collaboration where all providers recognize their interdependence?
- What strategies are leading providers using to forge and strengthen partnerships across the care continuum?
- How did a top benefits provider reduce healthcare costs by 30%?
- What did a leading healthcare provider do to cut hard costs by more than $1 million in the first year of collaborative care?
- What are the different models for collaborative care and which one is best for your organization?
- How do you overcome physician resistance to the implementation of a collaborative care model?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium series, offers the latest collaborative care strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,000-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
This month’s report includes:
- Case studies from Aetna, Atrius, and Providence Regional Medical Center, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analyst Michael Zeis and Editor Margaret Dick Tocknell
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
You can use this report to:
- Track the latest trends in collaborative care
- Gauge your organization's performance and progress compared to peer organizations
- Gather insights and advice from industry experts, peer leaders, and the experiences of case study organizations
- Access discussion questions that can aid your organization in forming regulatory strategies
Click here to subscribe and save 48% off the single-issue price when you choose the annual subscription option and you won't miss a single report on these key topics:
|May||Emergency Department Strategies|
|June||Service Line Strategies|
|July||Patient Quality & Safety|
Click here to get the Buying Power version of this report—a version targeting the needs of healthcare product and service providers. It includes all of the content of the Premium version, plus detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections.
Product Types :