HIPAA Privacy and Security eLearning Library
Take the worry out of HIPAA compliance with HCPro’s HIPAA Privacy and Security Online Learning Library
You have the option to purchase the entire HIPAA Privacy and Security Online Learning Library, or an individual course. To order, call customer service at 800-650-6787 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
These online learning courses providefundamental privacy and security training for new and seasoned staff. They include scenarios that depict workplace practices specific to staff and settings.
HCPro’s HIPAA Privacy and Security Online Learning Library includes a course for each of your training audiences. Content is specific to each of their roles in protecting patient health information.
To order your course click on a link below:
- Coders, Billers, and the HIM Staff
- Nurses and Clinical Staff
- Registration and Front Office Staff
- Nutrition, Environmental Services, and Volunteer Staff
- Business Associates
- Executive, Administrative, and Corporate Staff
- Testing, remediation, and case studies provide feedback on whether learners are applying policies and regulations correctly.
- “Test Your Knowledge” exercises check learner understanding at every step.
- Second-year “refresher” series are available for ongoing annual refresher education needs.
- Role-specific case scenarios apply regulations to real-life settings, and ask learners how a situation should be handled. At the end of each scenario, users learn the appropriate way to react to the given situation.
- Video-based scenarios show the “wrong way” and “right way” increase student engagement.
- New design and audio narration offers different ways to navigate through the course so students are guided through interaction, not simple reading.
Product Types :