A guide to developing and promoting a culture of zero tolerance
- Retail: $279.00
- Your Price: $99.00
- Add to Cart
Take steps to prevent disruptive behavior from erupting in your facility.
Studies have confirmed that physicians disciplined by state medical boards are the same physicians who, as students, were misbehaving in medical school and residency. These troubled doctors are known to have higher rates of medical error and malpractice, which result in lawsuits, fines, and penalties for your institution. Residents and administrators must confront disruptive resident behavior and prevent the complications that can ensue before it's too late.
Disruptive Residents: A Guide to Developing and Promoting a Culture of Zero Tolerance is the training video that teaches how to prevent costly lawsuits and workplace tension. This valuable resource shows the importance of intervention when a resident displays disruptive behavior. It provides a guide to prevention and management of various kinds of disruptive behavior, including angry outbursts, inappropriate comments, and refusal to comply with graduate medical education policies.
Disruptive Residents: A Guide to Developing and Promoting a Culture of Zero Tolerance
- portrays specific scenarios of disruptive resident behavior, and illustrates the correct and incorrect way that program directors might deal with such behavior.
- gives viewers a step-by-step guide to disruptive behavior, and can be used as a preventative training tool for incoming residents and administrators.
- provides a thorough explanation of zero tolerance for disruptive resident behavior by a medical staff expert.
- offers behavioral guidance to disruptive residents, and a tool for remediation that can be used by residency program staff.
- supplies a sample adverse action policy.
Who should watch this video?
- residency program directors
- designated Institution officials
- graduate medical education committee members
Disruptive Residents contains three different training tools on one DVD
The first DVD menu option provides graduate medical education leaders and program directors with tips for intervening when a resident displays disruptive behavior and details the elements of an effective disruptive resident policy. Select the second DVD menu option as a tool for resident training and orientation. The third DVD menu option contains a brief presentation by graduate medical education expert Dr. Richard Sheff, M.D., and provides remediation for a resident who has exhibited disruptive behavior.
The HCPro Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee
Preview this video, risk-free for 7 days and if you're unhappy with your purchase, for any reason, send it back for a full refund.
Product Types :