Briefings on APCs
Created exclusively for HIM directors, coding supervisors, Medicare reimbursement directors, directors of ambulatory care and outpatient services, and other HIM professionals, Briefings on APCs helps outpatient facilities understand the complexities of the changing rules under OPPS and APCs and the impact those changes have on hospital HIM systems and processes, including coding, documentation, and billing.
Subscribers receive the latest information on and analysis of:
- APCs and OPPS in departmental settings from the ED to radiology
- Drug administration coding and billing
- Techniques for correct coding
- Ways to educate staff
- Financial impact of APCs
- Impact of CMS program memos
- And much more
Briefings on APCs contains everything you need to make your job more manageable and time-efficient. From its how-to articles and practical advice, to its in-depth research and analysis, this unique newsletter keeps you current on the latest rules and regulations and helps you understand all aspects of OPPS and APCs.
Some free subscriber benefits include:
- JustCoding.com APC Forum— network with your peers through this talk group and get advice for pressing problems and concerns
- HCPro Express—whenever news happens that just can't wait, we e-mail the the pertinent information so subscribers are always the first to know.
- Special Reports—whenever new regulations are enacted that need further explanation, we'll gather the pertinent information and publish a Special Report.
Briefings on APCs is your survival guide on OPPS and APCs!
Enjoy FREE, searchable, online access to every issue!
Your Briefings on APCs subscription also delivers FREE electronic access to every issue. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can read current and past issues with your easy-to-use online account.
If you have questions regarding the coverage and/or content of this product, contact Senior Managing Editor Michelle Leppert, CPC-A at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Types :