Physician Alignment in the New Shared Risk Environment
Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power, September 2013
- Your Price: $800.00
- Add to Cart
Are hospitalists, medical staff assignments, and paid directorships facing extinction? This report reveals why these classic staffing models are losing favor as clinical integration, clinical comanagement, and joint ventures dramatically increase. As admission levels and patient mix continue to change, discover how healthcare leaders are forging new collaborative working relationships and developing new productivity measures for both employed and independent physicians.
In this NEW report, gain insights into key strategies and spending plans, such as the following:
- Why are independent physicians still expected to be in the majority (56%) compared to employed physicians (44%) in three years?
- What six key lessons did Catholic Health Initiatives glean from launching its clinical integration network organizationwide across multiple markets?
- Why do more than half (51%) of respondents expect to be pursuing population health within three years (up from 33% now)?
- What factors led Methodist Health System to select interventional cardiologists to participate in its early clinical integration initiative—and how will it help them extend clinical integration to other specialties?
- Why is ACO participation expected to grow from 41% to 55% within three years?
- How is Lee Memorial Health System using uncompensated care agreements in its ED to get independent physicians to support quality and satisfaction issues and care to provide compensation for no-pay patients?
- Why are more than half (52%) of respondents pursuing patient-centered medical homes (compared to just 39% a year ago)?
This report, part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, offers the latest physician alignment strategies from industry peers, including survey results drawn from the HealthLeaders Media Council, an exclusive group of 6,200-plus healthcare leaders. A new segmentation tool allows you to access more specific, in-depth data by setting, number of beds and sites, net patient revenue, and region.
- Case studies from Catholic Health Initiatives, Lee Memorial Health System, and Methodist Health System, and analysis and key takeaways from advisors drawn from our HealthLeaders Media Council
- Analysis and Key Takeaways
- Recommendations from HealthLeaders Media Research Analysts
- A meeting guide to share with your organization
This report is part of HealthLeaders' Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power series, the premier source for original, timely data on healthcare purchasing trends and projections drawn from surveys of more than 6,200 healthcare leaders–plus independent expert analysis and real-world case studies.
What's that worth to your business? Consider these facts:
- 90% of our 6,200+ member research panel influence the purchase of your products and services
- They average $125 million of spend influence
Turn to Intelligence Report Premium Buying Power to find out what healthcare executives are thinking and:
- Target influencers by market size, region, setting, and organizational size
- Size up current market trends in healthcare purchasing
- Identify emerging sales opportunities
- Track the latest trends and best practices in healthcare delivery
- Access in-depth data directly related to each healthcare product and service segment
- Gauge the purchasing behavior of different segments and regions of the healthcare market
- Create more targeted and effective marketing, sales, and business development strategies
Click here to subscribe annually and save—you won't miss a single report on these key industry topics:
Product Types :