Health Governance Report
This unique newsletter offers real-life examples, case studies, and insightful advice from experts and peers about proven strategies for leadership in today's complex health care environment. From success stories to cautionary tales, Health Governance Report examines the issues that concern hospital trustees and CEOs the most, such as strategic planning, fiduciary responsibilities, community health initiatives, and leadership accountability.
With Health Governance Report, readers learn about:
- the impact of managed care
- effective board structures
- community and medical staff relations
- the shifting landscape of health care mergers and acquisitions
- new roles and responsibilites of trustees in today's complex health care environment
- government regulations and legislation affecting the nation's hospitals and health systems
- what hospital trustees can do to ensure financial viability of their institutions
Some free subscriber benefits include
- Editorial Special Reports—call our Customer Service Department at 800/650-6787 to receive a list of our dynamic Editorial Special Reports
- Multiple Copies—every month, readers can receive up to 10 copies of each issue
Save time and shipping costs by receiving your issue of Health Governance Report right on your computer with the click of a few buttons! We'll alert you via e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Just order the electronic version of the newsletter in the option box below. Order both our print and electronic versions by selecting Print and Electronic in the option box.
Product Types :
SOURCE CODE: EHLM