Quality Improvement Report
We're sorry, but this product is out of print. Browse HCPro's other informative Quality/Patient Safety Products that should suit your needs.
Your monthly guide to getting the money your organization deserves
A subscription to Quality Improvement Report guaratantees that you get all the hands-on advice, tools (including data collection forms), and best practices you need to make sure your hospital scores high on its quality measures and receives every penny of the Medicare reimbursement it deserves.
Improve your publicly reported quality data
It's not just the reimbursement issue that you're facing. Soon, CMS is sharing more and more of your quality data with consumers, allowing everyone to see how your organization measures up to other hospitals in your community. And they'll make it easy for consumers—your patients—to find this information.
In 12 easy-to-read pages every month, Quality Improvement Report helps you
- collect, trend, and comprehend data—and how to make it useful. We help simplify this highly confusing area of quality improvement. Learn how to use your time and resources to yield meaningful data and get the most out of your efforts.
- improve quality and report competitive outcomes on CMS' and Joint Commission quality measures.
- learn from your colleagues' successes and mistakes. Every issue provides real-life, warts-and-all case studies of quality improvement projects. You'll know how to avoid the headaches that your colleagues encountered. Don't waste time or money with endless troubleshooting!
Every month, Quality Improvement Report delivers
- strategies for presenting reports to the board of directors
- advice on beefing up your data collection, abstraction, and analysis
- case studies on hospitals already participating in pay-for-performance programs
- tips from the field on how to prepare for unannounced Joint Commission surveys
It takes just 30 minutes to read this quality resource, while the rewards last all month. Start your subscription today and each month, you'll receive:
- Lessons learned from your peers: Most quality newsletters offer candy-coated case scenarios from hospitals that have cleared their "success" stories through their PR department. Quality Improvement Report goes beyond the fluff by reporting real-life case studies and lessons that your colleagues have learned the hard way. You'll know exactly where you should focus your quality improvement efforts to ensure that you avoid making the same mistakes!
- Field-tested forms, checklists, and other quality tools: You'll receive data collection tools and forms that you can implement immediately to help you save time!
- Questions and answers: You'll receive answers to your most common quality questions straight from the most revered quality experts working in the field, including CMS officials, Joint Commission leaders, and statistical experts.
- CMS Updates: Get everything you need to know about Medicare legislation and how it will affect your reimbursement. Stay on top of these regulations to ensure you don't lose a single dollar that your facility deserves!
We've priced Quality Improvement Report with your budget in mind—about $100 less than other quality newsletters! It's the lowest-priced monthly resource that provides you with step-by-step best practices and how-to's on collecting and trending data while keeping you up-to-date on the CMS Quality Initiative and the regulatory aspects of quality.
Start your risk-free subscription today!
Quality Improvement Report is guaranteed to help you ensure your hospital or healthcare organization continues to improve its performance, quality, and reporting. If for any reason, at any time, this newsletter does not meet your expectations, simply cancel your subscription for a complete refunds of your original payment. That's the HCPro risk-free, money-back guarantee!
Product Types :