Patient Safety Monitor
Searching for Joint Commission, CMS, and state patient safety regulations can take hours. With Patient Safety Monitor, it will take minutes.
Get cutting-edge best practices and customizable tools to improve your patients’ safety
Patient Safety Monitor features a fully customizable, Web-based crosswalk that organizes state, CMS, and Joint Commission requirements by topic. It also provides access to news and analysis on dozens of the most challenging patient-safety issues via the monthly journal, the tools and templates library, and the weekly e-newsletter.
Patient Safety Monitor helps you:
- Find and compare state, CMS, and Joint Commission regulations on high-profile patient safety issues such as:
- Verbal Orders
- Critical Test Results
- Infection Control: Hand Hygiene
- Download ready-made, customizable tools and policies like these:
- Model Quality Plan
- Restraint and Seclusion, Model Policy
- Process Management Culture Quiz
- Patient Identification, Model Policy
- Apply best practices from industry experts and explore case studies from your colleagues in the monthly publication, Patient Safety Monitor Journal
- Network with your peers by posing questions, sharing advice, and bouncing ideas off of other patient safety professionals through the Patient Safety Talk listserv and the Patient Safety Monitor Blog
- Receive up-to-date patient safety news delivered to your inbox with Patient Safety Monitor Insider
The HCPro Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee
If you are ever unhappy with your subscription to Patient Safety Monitor—at any time, for any reason—you will receive a prompt, polite, 100% refund. We guarantee it!
Product Types :