Medical Staff Briefing
Get essential tips and tools from the well-respected, in-the-trenches experts.
Medical Staff Briefing (MSB) provides the strategies and updated information medical staff leaders and medical staff services professionals need to confidently meet their daily challenges. This monthly resource provides time-saving tools, expert advice, and analysis to help you effectively manage an evolving medical staff organization.
MSB is designed to meet the unique needs of MSSPs and physician leaders in a concise, readable format.
This resource will help you:
- Comply with CMS, Joint Commission, and other regulatory requirements
- Gather, measure, and document physician competence
- Implement fair and effective peer review systems
- Strengthen physician-hospital relations
- Operate a more efficient and effective MSO
- Recruit and train physicians for leadership roles
- Manage disruptive and impaired physicians
- Confront physician-hospital alignment challenges as they evolve
- Run a streamlined hospitalist program
Benefit from an exclusive suite of resources.
MSB provides more than just a monthly print newsletter. Subscribers can take advantage of expanded benefits like these—they come FREE as a permanent feature of your subscription:
- Sample forms: We provide you with sample tools, forms, policies, and other helpful materials straight from the field to save you time and make your job easier.
- Searchable online access to every issue: A one-year print subscription to MSB also buys you FREE electronic access to every issue. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can read current and past issues with your easy-to-use online account. You will also have access to all the forms and tools offered in past issues of MSB!
- Medical Staff Talk: This popular e-mail chat group allows you to network with peers, share forms and tools, and get instant feedback to your most pressing questions. Whether you are a newcomer or a veteran, Medical Staff Talk is your portal to hundreds of people just like you.
- Medical Staff Leader Connection: For medical staff leaders, this weekly e-mail newsletter brings you the latest news, tips, tools, and advice from experts such as Robert J. Marder, MD, CMSL; Mary J. Hoppa, MD, MBA, CMSL; Richard A. Sheff, MD, CMSL; and Jonathan H. Burroughs, MD, MBA, FACPE, CMSL.
- HCPro News Alert: When late-breaking news just can’t wait for the next issue of MSB, we e-mail the information so that you are always the first to know.
MSB is committed to helping you through your toughest challenges.
We go beyond the standards and regulations, giving you the practical advice and tools you need for compliance and to make your daily tasks easier.
From offering ideas for streamlining medical staff processes to developing an effective competency assessment program, Medical Staff Briefing reports it all. Subscribe today stay up-to-date on the issues that matter most.
Product Types :