Strategies for Health Care Compliance
Looking for a tool to help you. . .
- Increase the effectiveness of your compliance program?
- Get the most from your compliance budget?
- Avoid the government's radar?
- Understand and comply with Medicare's rules and regulations?
- Prioritize risk areas?
- Integrate policies and procedures that other facilities use successfully?
We have the resource you need! Subscribe today to Strategies for Health Care Compliance.
KICKBACKS. HIPAA. STARK. AUDITING. MEASURING EFFECTIVENESS. TRAINING. Strategies for Health Care Compliance helps you thrive in the ever-changing compliance environment by providing easy-to-understand compliance advice and analysis on the latest regulations. Each month, this 12-page newsletter offers how-to, tips, and tools for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your corporate compliance program.
GET A FREE ELECTRONIC SUBSCRIPTION WHEN YOU ORDER A PRINT SUBSCRIPTION!
We recognize that our customers like to receive information in different ways. To meet this need, we include a FREE electronic subscription when you order a print subscription—a $75 value! Order your print subscription today and you'll benefit from a resource that you can take with you, store, search the archives, and receive even faster!
LET OUR EXPERTS HELP YOU WITH YOUR COMPLIANCE CHALLENGES
Strategies for Health Care Compliance has been providing advice on corporate compliance since 1997. Our advisory board members offer a wide and extensive range of experience to Strategies for Health Care Compliance subscribers. Take a moment to meet a few of our board members:
- Lisa Murtha, JD is a principal at Parente Randolph in Philadelphia. She previously served as the chief audit and compliance officer for The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Practice Association.
- William A. Sarraille, Esq., is a partner in the Health Care Practice Group at the Washington, DC law firm of Sidley, Austin, Brown & Wood. Sarraille has defended clients in some of the largest health care fraud investigations brought by the government.
- Sheryl Vacca is past president of the Health Care Compliance Association and a director in the Health Care Regulatory and Dispute Consulting Practice at Deloitte & Touche. She was formerly the Vice President, Corporate Compliance Officer for Sutter Health, a large system in Northern California consisting of 36,000 employees, 5,000 aligned physicians and a full continuum of healthcare services.
WE HAVE ALL YOUR COMPLIANCE INFORMATION NEEDS COVERED
Other publications in the field offer only news briefs, frequently taken from other online publications they publish. Or, they offer a combination of news briefs and advice. As a Strategies for Health Care Compliance subscriber, you'll automatically be registered to receive Compliance Monitor, The electronic newsletter that gives you the latest news . . . to help you stay out of it. A second e-mail newsletter, Compliance Monitor Q&A, answers compliance questions from your peers. This information is independent from any you'll receive with your Strategies for Health Care Compliance subscription. Including this benefit with your subscription allows Strategies for Health Care Compliance to focus on how to and policies and procedures to save you time and maintain compliance.
GAIN PROVEN TOOLS FOR SUCCESS FROM YOUR COLLEAGUES
Each month, Strategies for Health Care Compliance gives readers sample audit plans and compliance policies and procedures. Getting access to these documents to customize for your facility is easy. Simply use the password provided each month in Strategies for Health Care Compliance to access the protected page on our compliance supersite, www.hcpro.com/corporate-compliance. Log on for the latest tool available or benefit from our policies and procedures archive!
Product Types :