Credentialing Resource Center
The #1 resource for MSPs and credentialing professionals
Where do in-the-know MSPs turn for the latest credentialing and privileging information? The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC)!
CRC is an online resource providing you with news, privileging criteria research and tools to keep you ahead of the curve and prepared to solve a wide array of medical staff services challenges. Go to www.CredentialingResourceCenter.com and see for yourself!
Chances are you've heard colleagues rave about the great data CRC provides subscribers:
- Clinical Privilege White Papers
- Library of essential core privileging forms
- The Credentialing Resource Center Journal monthly newsletter
- Medical Staff Talk networking tool and searchable archives
- Credentialing Resource Center Insider e-newsletter
- Blog offering the latest credentialing news
These essential resources will keep your medical staff on the cutting edge of industry standards and in compliance with accreditors. Learn more about the key services of a CRC subscription below:
Clinical Privilege White Papers Library
This fully searchable library includes:
- More than 270 papers providing sample privileging criteria and research
- Contents reviewed regularly by dedicated credentialing expert Sally J. Pelletier, CPMSM, CPCS
- New and updated papers added monthly
- Research to guide you in the development of clinical privileges
- Papers covering a wide array of:
- Medical specialties and subspecialties
- Allied health professionals
The Credentialing Resource Center Journal
The CRC's 12-page monthly newsletter is a dynamic source for:
- Practical how-to advice on improving credentialing, privileging, and verification processes
- Advice for complying with Joint Commission and other accreditors' and regulators' standards
- The latest in credentialing and privileging developments
- Searchable archives online
Medical Staff Talk
With this convenient listserv, CRC members can:
- Network via e-mail with fellow MSPs, both new and seasoned
- Share forms and policies
- Discover best practices that have worked for peers
- Search any topic in our online archives
Core privileging essentials
This one-of-a-kind resource gives members:
- Extensive information on implementing core privileging
- Documents that clarify The Joint Commission and CMS's stance on core privileges
- Downloadable, customizable content for all users
- Information on how to determine the scope of core privileges
Credentialing Resource Center Insider
This e-mail newsletter delivers useful and timely information and includes searchable archives online.
Our blog keeps you up-to-date with the latest credentialing news while giving you another platform to network with your peers.
The purpose of the CRC will always remain the same: to keep you up-to-date on the evolving medical staff standards and ever-changing CMS and accreditation requirements. Let the Credentialing Resource Center help you stay ahead of industry trends and regulation changes. Let us do the research for you.
Don't waste valuable time searching through various resources to find what you need. The CRC has it all. Order today!
Platinum members enjoy all the features of standard CRC membership, but with premium add-ons including:
- Full access to the Credentialing Primary Source Verification Database
- Expertly Developed Core Privileging Forms
- Sample Policies, Procedures and Documents Library
Product Types :