Healthcare Leadership Review
In just 16 concise pages every month, Healthcare Leadership Review delivers relevant abstracts on the latest industry developments that will keep your hospital or healthcare organization on the track to success.
We do the work . . . you reap the rewards.
Each month, our editors sift through stacks of healthcare journals, newsletters, magazines, research reports, Web sites, and other resources in search of the topics that matter most to healthcare executives. Buried in this overwhelming mountain of literature are gems of strategic information and insight that directly affect the future of your organization.
Healthcare Leadership Review saves you hours of time by unearthing only the most relevant and critical bits and bytes of information from these leading resources, and delivering them to you in a format that is quick and easy to read. We cut through the clutter and go straight to the most compelling new reports, the most dramatic new ideas, and the most effective new techniques.
And for less than $200 for 12 issues, think of the money you’ll save on subscriptions to numerous publications you may never have time to read!
Tried and true insight from sources you can trust
A subscription to Healthcare Leadership Review guarantees that you’ll get timely, tightly-focused summaries of the most crucial new developments in the field of healthcare management. We scour hundreds of reputable resources each month—so you don’t have to!
Some of the publications we review include:
- The Physician Executive
- Health Affairs
- Journal of Nursing Administration
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- ACP Observer
- Disease Management Advisor
- Inside Consumer-Directed Care
- Marketing Health Services
- Health Data Management
- Capitation Management Report
- Journal of Healthcare Information Management
- Advance for Health Information Executives
- The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, New York Times . . .
Healthcare Leadership Review equips you with reliable resources that help your make your key decisions with ease and confidence. For more than 23 years, healthcare executives have turned to us for key coverage on such matters as:
- Reducing the impact of uninsured patients
- Revenue-producing new procedures to offer your patients
- Improving productivity and patient flow
- Top recruitment and retention techniques
- Competing with specialty hospitals
- Identifying new markets and market strategies
- Consumer-directed healthcare
- New technologies and how they’re performing
So, find out for yourself why so many successful healthcare leaders subscribe to Healthcare Leadership Review. Start your risk-free subscription today!
If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply cancel your subscription at any time and we'll give you a 100% refund—no questions asked. We guarantee it!
Product Types :
SOURCE CODE: EHLM