Surface and Medical Instrument Decontamination Training Video
Infection control continues to top the list of safety concerns in the healthcare workplace.
One crucial component of infection control and prevention programs is the proper decontamination and disinfection of medical instruments and surfaces. According to CDC guidelines, OSHA rules, and JCAHO standards, healthcare facilities must train staff to ensure effective and safe decontamination practices.
We know your busy schedule and tight budget leave little time and few resources for safety programs and training. But, that doesn't change the fact that major regulators expect your facility to meet requirements for preventing the spread of infection among patients and employees.
That's why HCPro is proud to present the Surface and Medical Instrument Decontamination Training Video.
Prevent infections through decontamination training
In less than 20 minutes, Surface and Medical Instrument Decontamination Training Video will train healthcare staff on safe and effective decontamination of surfaces and medical instruments in physician offices, ambulatory facilities, and smaller hospitals. This concise and easy-to-follow video covers the importance of preventing infections through proper storage, cleaning, sterilization, reuse, and disposal.
Your staff will get fully up-to-date education on
- when to choose low, medium, or high level disinfection
- proper surface disinfection techniques
- best practices for decontaminating medical instruments
- personal protective equipment use
- special treatment for bloodborne pathogens
Boost your IC training with customizable tools!
Surface and Medical Instrument Decontamination Training Video also features a companion CD-ROM with practical checklists, forms, and policies that can be tailored to your facility. Enhance training and reinforce what staff learns these customizable tools:
- Surface Decontamination Rounds
- Endoscopes Cleaning Policy
- Management of Clean Equipment Policy
- Sample Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization Policy
- Comparisons and Definitions of Sterilization and Disinfection
- Sample Disinfection and Cleaning Schedule
- Sample Policy on Measuring Endoscope Reprocessing Competency
- An index of links to CDC and OSHA resources on surface and medical instrument decontamination
A time-saving and cost-effective solution.
This training video is an effective and affordable method for training healthcare staff. It provides a visual guide for safety compliance that you can use at times that are convenient to all staff. Investing in this time-saving tool will enforce and encourage infection control policies and training in your facility, as well as help raise staff awareness on the importance of safety in the workplace.
Who needs Surface and Medical Instrument Decontamination Training Video?
Use this video to train staff in all non-hospital settings, including
- small to medium sized medical practices
- single, group, multi-specialty, community clinics
- office based surgery centers
- ambulatory surgery centers
- smaller hospitals
Protect patients and staff and meet regulatory demands-order your DVD copy of Surface and Medical Instrument Decontamination Training Video today!
Product Types :