E/M Coding Pocket Guide for Physician Practices
- Your Price: $99.00
- Add to Cart
Do you want to receive proper reimbursement for new and established patients and consultations?
You use E/M codes everyday, but are you selecting the appropriate code for the level of the patient visit? Are you familiar with the guidelines that will help you pick the most appropriate code? If not, you could be missing out on revenue that you earned!
That’s why HCPro created a detailed, easy-to-use, pocket-sized reference to help you select accurate E/M codes: E/M Coding Pocket Guide for Physician Practices.
Code accurately and avoid OIG audits with one convenient resource.
Full of coding criteria and documentation requirements for E/M codes, this pocket guide is small enough to carry with you into the exam room, but thorough enough to help you select the appropriate E/M code immediately after examining a patient, receive proper reimbursement for every evaluation, and avoid scrutiny from the OIG.
The E/M Coding Pocket Guide for Physician Practices
- includes E/M documentation requirements for all five levels of new patient, established patient, and consultation visits in the office setting.
- clarifies differences between the often confusing 1995 and 1997 E/M coding guidelines.
- explains in detail how to determine the level for each documentation component.
- splits E/M coding into these two easy-to-follow sections
- basic requirements for each code
- detailed explanations of documentation requirements
Take a look at the Table of Contents:
- Importance of E/M coding
- 1995 vs. 1997 guidelines
- How to use this pocket guide
- Section 1: E/M Code Quick Reference
- New-patient office visits (codes 99201–99205)
- Established-patient office visits (codes 99211–99215)
- Consultation office visits (codes 99241–99245)
- Section 2: E/M Code Components
- Medical decision-making
- Time-based billing
Who should read E/M Coding Pocket Guide for Physician Practices?
- Managing physician
- Physician owner
- Practice administrator
- Office manager
- Managing partner
- Business manager
- Compliance officers
- Residency program coordinators
Let E/M Coding Pocket Guide for Physician Practices be the answer to all your E/M coding questions.
The HCPro Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead, try E/M Coding Pocket Guide for Physician Practices risk-free for 30 days! If you're at all unsatisfied with this handy pocket guide, simply send it back for a full refund. It's that easy, so order today!
Product Types :