Predictive Modeling in Disease Management, 2nd Edition
Are you targeting the right patients for your disease managment program?
Prove the return on investment (ROI) of your disease management program
It’s critical to target the right patients to enroll in your disease management program—if you don’t, you risk wasting precious clinical and financial resources. Accurate predictive modeling is proven to enhance ROI and help you determine whether your disease management program will flourish or fail.
Let the brand-new edition of our best-selling book, Predictive Modeling in Disease Management, help you determine how predictive modeling can take your disease management program to the next level.
The key to your program’s success
Predictive modeling uses technology to analyze patient data (including past patterns of behavior, health claims history, and pharmaceutical information) to determine which patients may benefit most from a disease management program.
Predictive modeling prevents wasted efforts and helps ensure that patients who might require expensive treatment in an acute-care setting receive disease management interventions that could prevent deterioration of their health.
Enhance ROI with real-life case studies, comprehensive profiles of available technology, and in-depth analysis
Newly updated, Predictive Modeling in Disease Management, 2nd Edition, provides the latest information about predictive modeling systems, applications, results, and technology issues.
Covering dozens of vendors, product comparisons, and real-world applications of this dynamic and mandatory technology solution, Predictive Modeling in Disease Management, 2nd Edition provides all the information you need to boost ROI and prove the value of your disease management program.
Completely up-to-date to help you:
- maximize ROI
- prove the value of disease management
- optimize utilization of clinical resources
Critical information at your fingertips
Divided into three easy-to-read sections, this book includes
- Predictive modeling tools and strategies
Profiles of new modeling techniques designed to enhance accuracy; how Medicaid programs are using predictive modeling; analysis of how different tools help manage healthcare costs
- Case-finding and risk stratification
Details and case studies of tools that help predict risk more accurately; critical information to assist with case-finding
- Directory of predictive modeling vendors
Profiles of some of the top predictive modeling vendors, including contact information and areas of expertise
Designed especially for…
- Disease management company executives
- Managed care organization (MCOs) executives
- Contracting directors in managed care organizations
- Network development directors in MCOs
- Employers (managed care directors, human resources executives, benefits managers)
- Predictive modeling company executives
Table of contents at a glance…
The more accurate the modeling is, the more efficient and effective the disease management effort will be. Take a look at just a sample of the content you’ll find within the 165 pages of Predictive Modeling in Disease Management, 2nd Edition:
- Chapter 1: Predictive modeling tools and strategies
- Medicaid plans to tap into the power of predictive modeling
- Simple, cost-effective process IDs ideal candidates for DM
- Tool uses predictive modeling to manage healthcare costs
- Use combined drug, diagnostic data to improve cost forecasts
- Tool estimates DM costs without administrative claims data
- Predictive modeling plus intensive case management deliver solid results for Medicaid plan
- Diabetes prediction tool lets patients, providers take glimpse into the future
- Chapter 2: Case-finding and risk stratification
- Driving DM with an electronic solution that goes beyond the EMR
- Taking the middle ground in the build vs. buy dilemma
- Women and heart disease: Studies show importance of family history in ID of high-risk patients
- Technology-based decision support fuels quality improvement
- A tool for more accurate risk prediction in acute coronary syndrome
- Early identification of developmental delays pays major dividends
- ‘Patient profiles’ give providers ammunition to tame cholesterol levels
- Using the patient as messenger, novel approach delivers clinical and financial gains
- Are ‘persistently high users’ burdening your healthcare system
- Chapter 3: Directory of predictive modeling vendors
Product Types :