Pocket Guide to Therapy Documentation
Put documentation tips in the palm of your hand with documentation pocket guides made just for therapists!
Proper documentation is vital to reimbursement and patient care in the therapy setting. Improper documentation can lead to a host of problems including denials, decreased reimbursement and lawsuits.
Unfortunately, therapists don’t receive formal training on documentation and are often left to decipher the confusing requirements set forth by Medicare, Medicaid, and managed care companies, alone.
A quick, affordable and convenient tool to address therapy documentation
The Pocket Guide to Therapy Documentation offers documentation tips and advice in a convenient and handy format. You’ll keep this resource close at hand to ensure complete and accurate patient records.
Ensure proper documentation and save time with these benefits:
- Condensed information and easy-to-read bulleted lists, charts, and tabs for quick reference
- Fast access to reimbursement and coding information
- Review documentation requirements in less time for all patient encounters including:
- Initial examination
- Tests and measures
We even offer discounts for multiple copies! Call a sales representative at 888/209-6554 for more information.
Put your chart together quickly and with confidence
Not only will you save time completing patients charts but the pocket guide provides you with helpful words and specific sentences that are good to use in documentation so there is no more guesswork involved.
Spend time with your patients—not your documentation.
The tips and tools in the Pocket Guide to Therapy Documentation:
- Provide specific documentation suggestions that save time
- Strengthen documentation by offering keywords and phrases used by therapists in the field
- Improve the accuracy of documentation so therapists collect the reimbursement they deserve
Who should buy the pocket guides?
Therapy managers in Long-Term Care, home health, and hospital settings will want to purchase one for each Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, and Physical Therapist in their facility.
So just GRAB, FLIP and FIND the documentation tips you need with HCPro’s NEW Pocket Guide to Therapy Documentation.
Product Types :