PPS Alert for Long-Term Care
PPS Alert for Long-Term Care is the industry’s leading resource devoted to navigating long-term care professionals through the MDS and PPS processes. You’ll also find practical tips for improving your facility’s quality processes, quality outcomes, and survey results.
Over the past year, we’ve helped hundreds of your peers tackle tough topics such as:
- The MDS 3.0 and RUG-IV: Your reimbursement depends on these new systems, so use our analysis and tips to protect your bottom line
- CMS’ five-star rating system: Whether or not you agree with the rating system, you must understand what the ratings mean and what it takes to improve or maintain your current rating
- Identifying common MDS and PPS errors: This monthly publication helps you avoid costly mistakes with tools and techniques for accurate coding and documentation
We gather the information you need to make your job easier.
This dynamic monthly publication will lead you successfully through the MDS process and keep you up to date with the latest news on the MDS 3.0 and RUG-IV. It will also give you the latest compliance advice and analysis regarding MDS coding, timing, and scheduling.
PPS Alert for Long-Term Care is designed to provide:
- Timely analyses on updates to the MDS 3.0 and RAI User’s Manual
- Dissections of all the trickiest coding sections of the MDS
- Case studies on how other facilities distribute MDS responsibilities, incorporate care plans, and double-check MDS coding
- Best practices on documentation, including sample forms and policies for you to adapt and use in your own facility
- Timing and scheduling tips, such as when to fill out the MDS and what HIPPS codes to use
You’ve got nothing to lose—your subscription is 100% risk-free
And remember, your subscription is fully covered by The HCPro Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee. If you are ever unhappy with PPS Alert for Long-Term Care—at any time, for any reason—you may cancel your subscription and receive a prompt, polite, 100% refund. No matter how many issues you’ve received—no questions asked!
HCPro, Inc., is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Product Types :