Briefings on Outpatient Rehab: Reimbursement and Regulations
This monthly newsletter reports exclusively on how federal regulations and reimbursement changes affect the rehab industry and offers suggestions on how best to cope with these changes. Whether readers manage a rehab agency, outpatient rehab clinic, subacute care facility, or are in charge of their hospital's outpatient rehab services, Briefings on Outpatient Rehab Reimbursement & Regulations keeps them on top of the ever-changing reimbursement policies and government regulations.
Topics that receive regular coverage include the following:
- Coding and billing concerns
- CMS regulations
- Documentation Strategies
- Ways to expand your practice
- Practice management tips
Enjoy FREE, fully searchable, online access to every issue!
A one-year print subscription to Briefings on Outpatient Rehab Reimbursement and Regulations also buys you FREE electronic access to every issue. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can read current and past issues with your easy-to-use online account.
Some free subscriber benefits include:
- Rehab Talk-our Internet discussion group where readers can network with their peers
- Periodic special reports-Our in-depth reports address emerging news and trends
- Fax Expresses-whenever news breaks that just can't wait, subscribers receive the pertinent information by fax so they'll always be the first to know
Product Types :