Billing Alert for Long-Term Care
Keeping up with all the new long-term care billing changes can be a challenge. Billing Alert for Long-Term Care provides reliable reporting on the topics that matter most to you, such as:
- MDS 3.0 and RUG-IV implementation
- The annual consolidated billing update
- Benefits exhaust versus no-pay billing
- The ins and outs of Medicare billing
- The recovery audit contractor program
- Leave of absence billing
- Medicare audits and appeals
- The ongoing transition from fiscal intermediaries to Medicare administrative contractors
- Coding updates and the implementation of ICD-10
Each month, your billing staff:
- Learns what the latest CMS regulatory changes mean and what you can do to ensure your facility receives the reimbursement it deserves for its services
- Receives a concise breakdown of the most confusing billing rules and guidance to navigate them step-by-step
- Gets timely news, advice, and tips on billing regulation and compliance
Your one-stop billing and reimbursement survival center
A subscription to Billing Alert for Long-Term Care delivers more than just a monthly newsletter. Here are some of the FREE benefits you’ll receive as a subscriber:
- BALTC Q&A—Do you have questions? We have answers! Our billing specialist unravels your reimbursement issues and gives expert advice in this monthly column.
- Billing resources—Our articles provide links to pinpoint information on the CMS Web site, as well as links and information about other key informational and training sites.
- Free fully searchable, online access to every issue—A one-year print subscription also buys you FREE electronic access to every issue. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can read current and past issues with your easy-to-use online account.
Your subscription is fully covered by the HCPro risk-free, money-back guarantee. If you are ever unhappy with Billing Alert for Long-Term Care, cancel your subscription for a prompt, no-questions-asked, 100% refund—no matter how many issues you’ve received.
Product Types :