Integrating Wellness into Your Disease Management Programs, Second Edition
Keep up with employer demand for wellness
A recent study found that more employers are demanding wellness as part of their employee offerings. The challenge has been issued for disease management companies and health plans to incorporate wellness offerings into their packages to employers. Providers must find ways to keep up with the demand and incorporate creative methods to engage employees and encourage healthy habits.
Integrating Wellness into Your Disease Management Programs, Second Edition will help your organization discover ways to improve health while saving money for clients (in both productivity and health costs).
Among the many important actionable items you will learn from this book:
- Discover ideas to implement wellness programs through illustration of successful examples from your peers
- Construct smart predictive models that combine claims data review with health surveys that find people who are both at-risk and willing to make a change
- Develop effective coaching techniques and create incentives that spark healthy living
- Create wellness programs that are effective and contain costs
- Learn from scientific studies that focus on best practices to integrate wellness into a health plan
Offer wellness without breaking the bank
A key component to offering a successful wellness program is targeting individuals who are either at risk or want to improve/maintain a healthy lifestyle. Integrating Wellness into Your Disease Management Programs delivers cost-effective methods to identify the best candidates for wellness incentives through health-risk assessment surveys.
Help people who want to be healthy reach their goals. Educate others to develop healthy habits and create for themselves a healthier lifestyle. Integrating Wellness into Your Disease Management Programs will show you how to motivate individuals ready to make a change by connecting them through:
- Effective health coaching practices
- Targeted e-mails
- Interactive Web sites
- Engaging programs in the workplace
The future of disease management is tied to wellness and the larger health management movement
Ensure your disease management program or health plan remains on the cutting edge of this important trend and offers competitive programs that will satisfy both employers and employees. You can build a successful wellness curriculum and Integrating Wellness into Your Disease Management Programs can show you how.
Take a look at the table of contents:
- Chapter 1 - Why Have a Wellness Program?
- Chapter 2 - Crafting Your Organization's Wellness Program
- Chapter 3 - The Importance of Tailoring Programs
- Chapter 4 - The Tools and Technology
- Chapter 5 - Investing in Your Wellness Program
- Chapter 6 - Implementing an Effective Wellness Program
- Chapter 7 - Legal Issues
- Chapter 8 - Evaluating Your Worksite Wellness Program
- Chapter 9 - Revitalizing a Stagnant Wellness Program
- Chapter 10 - The Future of Workplace Health in America
Product Types :