Marketing Your Physician Practice: A guide to growth
Audioconference on CD or Audio On-demand
Sponsored by Physician Entrepreneurs: Marketing Toolkit
presented on June 12, 2008
Promote your physician practice using effective marketing strategies
The healthcare marketplace is more competitive than ever, and to be successful you must promote and build your practice. But because many physician practice managers, physicians, and office staff lack the necessary marketing training to do the job themselves, marketing your practice can seem challenging or nearly impossible without the right tools.
Learn how to get started using effective marketing strategies
Listen to HealthLeaders Media and expert presenters for an audioconference designed to address the essential areas healthcare practices should consider when implementing a marketing strategy. This includes the research tools and analytical techniques needed to develop and execute a marketing plan, plus the metrics needed to measure your progress. Also, you’ll learn strategies for building patient volume and marketing techniques to attract and retain business.
By the end of this audioconference, you and your colleagues will learn how to:
- Find and use strategic marketing data
- Develop a strategic marketing plan
- Analyze data and develop metrics
- Utilize a mix of marketing methods: Web, direct mail, radio, TV, billboards, etc
- Achieve the marketing goals you set
- Research and analysis key to developing your marketing plan
- understand you competition’s strengths, weaknesses
- understand your market’s demographic and disease type trends
- understand who your patients are, where they come from, what they want
- Strategies for building patient volume
- how to generate and measure growth from physicians/referrals
- how to generate and measure growth from patients/public
- Execution and metrics key to success of marketing plan
- understand where and when to dedicate/deploy resources (provider staffing/marketing)
- understand how to measure progress: what to measure, how to adjust
- Marketing techniques to attract and retain business
- developing the tools and tactics to engage the consumer
- developing the right content and creating the right experience
Julie Wright, MBA, CMPE, Chief Executive Officer, Sound Family Medicine, a 28-provider organization with multiple locations based in Puyallup, WA. Vice President of the Washington State Medical Group Management Association (WSMGMA).
Patrick T. Buckley, MPA; President and CEO of PB Healthcare Business Solutions LLC, in Milwaukee, WI. Author of Physician Entrepreneurs: Marketing Toolkit and The Complete Guide to Hospital Marketing.
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
Healthcare professionals and medical groups interested in learning the fundamentals of how to successfully market your physician practice. Specific titles include:
- Mid- to large-size physician practices
- Physician leaders
- Physician CEOs
AUDIO ON-DEMAND PURCHASE OPTION
In addition to the regular purchase options for HealthLeaders Media audioconferences, we are pleased to offer audio on-demand. Audio on-demand allows you to download the program and play it back at your convenience through your computer or MP3 player. Purchase a CD or audio on-demand of the program and listen when you can. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or as a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :