Marketing to Boomers: Strategies to Build Loyalty Now
Webcast ON CD OR WEBCAST ON-DEMAND
Sponsored by HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards
presented on July 24, 2008
Are you putting enough of your marketing dollars in efforts to reach boomers?
Bringing boomers into your revenue stream cannot be left to chance. You need smart, proven techniques to reach this key niche market. With such a dynamic demographic you need to reach out to them, engage them, get them into your facility, and build an ongoing relationship with them or your competition will.
Listen to HealthLeaders Media for this 90-minute Webcast and learn:
Why one hospital scrapped its OB program and created a Joint University, drawing boomers in search of new knees and elbows, and attracting top orthopedic surgeons to the facility.
How another hospital partners with a celebrity chef, and succeeds with a soft-sell approach to build brand recognition and target profitable pre-episode patients through creative alliances, TV ads, and live events.
These are just two of many real-world examples to be featured in the Webcast. This idea-filled program will provide actionable advice you can implement now and build upon, including techniques such as:
- Partnering with the right outside person or organization
- Developing a niche-specific strategic marketing plan
- Building self-referrals from patients
- Overcoming C-suite resistance to non-traditional marketing approaches
- Tracking ROI
TAKE A LOOK AT THE AGENDA
- Strategic analysis
- Demographic analysis and strategic shift
- Refocusing business model, service lines
- Financial results
- Marketing partnership: The celebrity
- Demographic relationship with celebrity chef Jim Coleman
- Impact via TV, live events
- Misperceptions about boomers
- Fewer cardiovascular and cancer issues
- Erroneous volume estimates
- Lifestyle and experience
- Branding: Joint University experience
- Patient and staff satisfaction, growth
- Marketing partnership: The Ocean County Mall and The Cherry Hill Mall
- Relaxation stations, registering Deborah Healthy Hearts Club members
- Impact via TV ads, live events
- ROI: Targeting and tracking
- Target profitable and pre-episode patients
- Track downstream revenue
At the conclusion of this Webcast, participants will be able to:
- Target the key baby boomer demographic
- Benefit from examples of boomer marketing strategies that work
- Generate new business and track marketing return on investment
- Gain market share
- Create pre-episode consumer loyalty
- Define your brand
- Differentiate your facility from the competition
Valerie Culver, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer for Vista Health System, Waukegan, IL. Prior to this, Culver served as the director of marketing for Weiss Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center, in Chicago.
Tom Campbell, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Deborah Heart and Lung Center, a 161-bed hospital in Browns Mills, NJ.
John Luginbill, Founder and CEO, The Heavyweights, Indianapolis, a marketing and advertising firm specializing in producing measurable ROI for health systems. Luginbill and his team also have worked with some of America’s greatest consumer brands, including Nike, McDonald’s and Thomas’ English Muffins.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any healthcare professionals involved in marketing, advertising, public relations, and communications for hospitals and health systems. Specific titles include:
- Marketing, advertising, and PR directors, VPs, and professionals
- Advertising and PR agencies and consultants
- C-suite level hospitals executives: CEOs, COOs, CFOs, etc.
TOOLS INCLUDED IN YOUR MATERIALS PACKET
In addition to the expertise and advice presented during this Webcast, you'll also receive a slide presentation of the program materials. These materials are provided with PDF links.
New Purchase Option—WEBCAST ON-DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media Webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option, Webcast on-demand. When you purchase a Webcast on-demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com.
Product Types :