HCPro's Resource Center for the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program®
Achieving designation has become more challenging. Let HCPro’s Resource Center make it easy.
Whether you’re pursuing ANCC Magnet Recognition Program®* designation, seeking redesignation, or simply using the program’s new standards to develop a culture of nursing excellence, let us help you achieve your goals.
HCPro’s Resource Center for the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program® has all the answers you need. Our expert advisors, along with our editorial team, are here to provide the continuous guidance you need to:
- Exemplify the new 5 Model Components throughout your organization
- Meet the program’s expectations for nursing research, evidence-based practice, and outcomes
- Exemplify the 14 Forces of Magnetism at your organization
- Secure buy-in from staff nurses, nonnursing departments, and administration
- Write and organize narratives and exhibits to craft compelling documentation
- Host a successful site visit
- Improve patient satisfaction and nurse satisfaction
- Maintain momentum throughout the journey and after receiving designation
Join this updated resource center today and get everything you need to achieve or maintain designation, including:
- HCPro’s Advisor to the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program®: An eight-page monthly journal full of sample tools and best practices from your peers about meeting expectations for the new 2008 application manual, writing the documentation, improving patient and nurse satisfaction, preparing for the site visit, and more
- HCPro’s Guide to Assessing, Pursuing, and Achieving Excellence in the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program®, Second Edition: This book and CD-ROM list the new 5 Model Components, feature best practices to meet expectations for the 14 Forces of Magnetism, and show how to begin nursing research that will improve outcomes
- HCPro’s E-mail Tools for the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program®, Second Edition: This CD-ROM comes loaded with 52 customizable e-mails you can send to staff—one for each week of the year—to communicate the history, value, and importance of the Magnet Recognition Program®.
- White Papers: Our popular bimonthly white papers cover the new 5 Model Components and other hot topics related to the program
- HCPro’s Talk Group: Journey Talk: Network with your peers using this online chat group to discuss the new manual, share your helpful tips, and get advice on how to meet the program’s expectations
- An attractive, sturdy binder: Store every issue of HCPro's Advisor, White Paper, and HCPro's Weekly Update in a binder that serves as your personal resource center. This attractive binder gives you one place to keep and organize all the information and data you need to prepare for the designation or redesignation process.
- Weekly e-mail updates: Get the latest news about the Magnet Recognition Program®, best practices, tips of the week on the program's standards, and feedback in the “Ask the Expert” feature delivered to your inbox
- Special member discounts: Receive member-only discounts on related products and services from HCPro
Meet the advisory board
These dedicated individuals are among the elite few who have achieved designation. They've teamed up with HCPro to provide you with the inside secrets to a successful journey.
Gina Boring, BSN, RN, NE-BC, consultant
Katherine Riley, MSN, BSN, RN, CNA, BC, consultant
Mery Montgomery, RN, MSN, Magnet Recognition Program® project director at The Medical Center of Central Georgia in Macon—A designated facility since 2005
Diana Swihart, PhD, DMin, MSN, CS, RN-BC, clinical nurse specialist in nursing education at the Bay Pines (FL) VA Healthcare System
- Elise Gropper, PhD, APRN, CPHQ, CNAA, BC
- Dorothy A. Garman, RN, MSN
Product Types :