5 Ways to Improve the Patient Experience at Your Hospital
Answer questions about how your organization is shaping the patient experience.
Improving the healthcare experience is a matter of survival for all size organizations.
Your marketing message may get consumers in the door, but they won't come back if your brand promise does not match the brand experience. If you don't deliver on your brand promise, you'll lose referrals and business to a competitor who can.
Listen to HealthLeaders Media for Five Ways to Improve the Patient Experiece at Your Hospital for a frank discussion of the role of marketing in the patient experience. During this 90-minute webcast, speakers from Sharp HealthCare and Starizon, a consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations successfully create their “brand experience”, share five practical strategies for improving your facility including ways to:
- Redefine quality
- Make experiences personal
- Audit your experience
- Tell personal stories
- Change the way your organization views marketing
Plus, you'll learn:
- How to align the brand promise with the brand experience
- Why the patient experience is a matter of survival for your organization
- How the brand promise is more than good customer service
- How to make marketing an operations department, not just a communications department
- A matter of survival: Improving the healthcare experience is not optional
- Why experience design is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have
- Experiences as a different kind of economic offering: Not just the next-generation customer service
- Service versus experience
- New skills require new approaches
- Creating and implementing experience design
- Re-examine the promise your organization is making
- Audit your experience
- What it takes to deliver on your promise
- Align the brand promise and the brand experience
- Tell authentic stories that differentiate your organization
- What it means to marketing, strategy, HR, and more
- The first 5 steps you can take this afternoon
- Question and answer session
Sonia Rhodes is the vice president of Customer Strategy, The Sharp Experience & The Sharp University for Sharp HealthCare, a not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system. Rhodes leads The Sharp Experience--an organizational performance improvement initiative designed to transform the health care experience for staff, physicians, and customers. In 2007 Sharp HealthCare received the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation's highest Presidential honor for quality and organizational performance excellence. Rhodes also conceptualized, launched and actively directs The Sharp University, a corporate university focused on the education and development of more than 1,400 Sharp leaders and nearly 14,000 Sharp associates. Rhodes also provides oversight and leadership for Sharp's overarching customer strategy, marketing technologies, and research endeavors.
Gary Adamson is Chief Experience Officer of Starizon, a consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations intentionally design the experiences that will significantly transform them and strengthen their brand success. Adamson began his career in 1978 as vice president of Swedish Health Systems in Denver, where he started the nation’s first and most comprehensive hospital-based wellness program and consulted with hundreds of hospitals on how to build healthier communities. In 1983 he began Unison Marketing and Communications where he worked nationwide with a wide-variety of healthcare organizations to develop unified innovations in strategy, operations, and communications. Adamson is the creator of the proprietary “6-I’s of Experience” process, six design principles to provide the basis for transforming goods and services into Experiences.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is responsible for improving the healthcare experience and patient satisfaction at their organization, including: chief marketing officers, marketing, advertising, PR directors, VPs, and professionals, marketing consultants, CEOs, CFOs, and COOs.
New Purchase Option–– WEBCAST ON–DEMANDIn addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: webcast on–demand. When you purchase a webcast on–demand, you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or as a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :