HIPAA Training Handbook Series
To purchase the entire series, please contact us at 800-650-6787 or by email at email@example.com.
Get the most up-to-date and comprehensive collection of HIPAA training materials to facilitate compliance with 2013 Omnibus Rule
These handbooks provide fundamental privacy and security training for new and seasoned staff. The handbooks include relevant scenarios that illustrate practical application of HIPAA in different healthcare settings. Each handbook also includes a quiz to assess understanding of HIPAA requirements. The updated HIPAA regulations are effective March 26, 2013, and the deadline for organizational compliance is September 23, 2013.
Price: $99/pack of 20 copies
Updated to reflect The Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Security, Enforcement, and Breach Notification Rules under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act and the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (Omnibus Rule) published January 25, 2013 in the Federal Register.
Handbook Titles Included Are:
- HIPAA Handbook for Behavioral Health Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Business Associates
- HIPAA Handbook for Coders, Billers, and HIM Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Executive, Administrative, and Corporate Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Healthcare Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Home Health Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Long-Term Care Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Nursing and Clinical Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Nutrition, Environmental Services, and Volunteer Staff
- HIPAA Handbook for Physicians
- HIPAA Handbook for Registration and Front Office Staff
These updated handbooks will help:
- Provide business associates, workforce members, and employees the training that is a necessary component of HIPAA compliance.
- Train all staff members about their important role in protecting patient health information. This update reflects changes resulting from the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act and the Omnibus Rule.
- Ensure workforce members and employees understand what protected information is and how to protect its privacy and security.
- Improve staff members' understanding and compliance with the need-to- know/ minimum necessary principle.
If you are:
Managers/directors of health information management, compliance, and human resources/training departments in the following settings:
Covered entities (i.e., health plans and insurers, the full spectrum of healthcare providers, healthcare clearinghouses)
Business associates (i.e., third parties performing services involving protected health information on behalf of covered entities, including HIEs and RHIOs, billing and transcription, collections, certain IT and personal health record vendors, record storage and disposal companies, data analysis and quality services.
Need to train your entire team or organization?
Volume discounts are available for bulk purchases. Please call 877-233-8828 for information.
Meet the AuthorKate Borten, president of The Marblehead Group, offers a unique blend of technical and management expertise, information security and privacy knowledge, and an insider's understanding of the healthcare industry. Her company, founded in 1999, serves the full spectrum of covered entities and their business associates with respect to understanding privacy and security regulations, establishing and enhancing their formal privacy and security programs, and assessing risk and regulatory compliance. Borten has more than 20 years of experience designing, implementing and integrating healthcare information systems at world-renowned medical facilities, including Massachusetts General Hospital, where she was responsible for system development.
Product Types :