Verify and Comply
A Quick Reference Guide to Credentialing Standards, Fifth Edition
Carol S. Cairns, CPMSM, CPCS
- Retail: $119.00
- Your Price: $99.00
- Add to Cart
The Joint Commission... NCQA... CMS... DNV... HFAP... Searchable and side-by-side!
Verify and Comply, Fifth Edition, is the much anticipated next edition of one of HCPro’s most popular credentialing resources. Many satisfied customers have used this resource to study for their NAMSS certification exams and to keep up to date with accreditors’ credentialing standards. This newly expanded guide addresses Joint Commission, NCQA, and CMS standards in the book, as well as DNV and HFAP on the companion CD-ROM. That means five sets of accreditors’ standards are side-by-side and searchable by topic on CD-ROM.
Get the resource thousands of MSPs have come to rely on. It will help you:
- Easily access, navigate, and compare the requirements of all five organizations at a glance
- Eliminate wasted time searching through multiple resources to find what you need
- Stop struggling to interpret the standards on your own
- Understand the differences between the stages of the credentialing process—appointment, reappointment, and ongoing assessment
- Get answers to your credentialing questions quickly and easily
- Study for your CPCS and CPMSM certification exams
No other resource for credentialing standards offers you this level of expertise and convenience.
- All five sets of standards side-by-side, organized by topic, on a searchable CD-ROM
- The Joint Commission
- Three sets of standards in print in the book (The Joint Commission, NCQA, and CMS)
- Straightforward, complete summaries of standards
- Expert interpretation of the standards
- Distinct sections that clarify the differences between each stage of the credentialing process
- A tips section that allows for further analysis
- Special notations to readers who are studying for the CPMSM/CPCS exams
Navigate credentialing standards faster and easier. Order your copy today.
Meet the author…
Carol S. Cairns, CPMSM, CPCS has participated in the development of the medical staff services profession for more than 35 years. She is the president of PRO-CON, an Illinois consulting firm specializing in credentialing, privileging, medical staff organization operations, and survey preparation, and is a senior consultant and frequent presenter with The Greeley Company, a division of HCPro, Inc., in Marblehead, MA.
Who will benefit?
- Credentialing specialist/analyst
- Medical staff services coordinator
- Director of medical staff services
- Credentialing coordinator
- Credentialing manager
- Medical staff professional
- Survey coordinator
Save money when you purchase multiple copies!
Ask your customer service representative about money-saving discounts and bulk orders. Call toll free 800-650-6787 or e-mail email@example.com.
Earn continuing education credits!
This program has been approved by the National Association Medical Staff Services for up to 3.0 continuing education unit(s). Accreditation of this educational program in no way implies endorsement or sponsorship by NAMSS.
Get a searchable, side-by-side comparison and interpretation of 5 sets of credentialing standards, with Verify and Comply, Fifth Edition.
Product Types :