Marketing Cardiology: Service Line Strategies for Marketers
Webcast on CD or Webcast On-Demand
Sponsored by Healthleaders Media Marketing Weekly
presented on December 3, 2009
Market intelligence, strategy, and operations to develop your cardiovascular service line
Through examples and case studies of successful cardiology business models, our speakers will show you how to identify your unique untapped market advantages to continually enhance and grow your cardiovascular services program.
During this 90-minute interactive discussion and Q&A session, you and your team will learn how to:
- Make business decisions about your cardiovascular service line based on market intelligence
- Align clinicians, operations, and marketing teams to support your service line strategy
- Use your competitive advantage to grow volume
- Ensure your marketing and branding efforts support your business objectives
- Develop strategic, integrated cardiovascular business models
- Identify your ideal product portfolio
- Achieve clinical and operational integration
- Determine competitive advantages
- Make market-driven business decisions
- Case Studies: Community Heart and Vascular and WellStar Health System’s business models
- Physician integration models
- Surgical group partnerships
- Heart institute programs
- Cardiovascular team integration
- Integrate business, brand, and marketing strategies for market growth
- Use segmentation tools and tactics
- Improve the patient experience
- Engage physician leadership
- Create a competitive dynamic
- Build a brand identity
- Embrace new media
Karen Corrigan, president and founder of The Strategy Group™. Corigan specializes in competitive strategy in the health industry, providing counsel to health systems on long range strategy, competitive positioning, business growth, brand building, marketing, and value innovation. Prior to the founding of TSG, she was the vice president of system development for Sentara Healthcare, and previously held similar positions with other health systems in Virginia.
Pete Turner, vice president of business development, Community Heart and Vascular, Indianapolis, IN. Turner's responsibilities include developing strategic growth for Community Health Network's cardiovascular services through business planning, marketing, communications, referral development, and e-business. Turner previously served as director of physician marketing and practice development at Community Physicians of Indiana, director of marketing for Carolina Regional Heart Center.
Kim Menefee senior vice president of Public and Government Affairs , WellStar, Marietta, GA. In her 16 years of service, Menefee has worked in a variety of leadership capacities. Today, her division responsibilities include Marketing, Public Relations, Internal Communications, Corporate and Community Health, WellStar’s 956-STAR Call Center, Government/Community Affairs and Physician Relations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketing, business development, and clinical operations leaders and professionals, marketing consultants, service line directors, and clinicians
New Purchase Option–– WEBCAST ON–DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: webcast on–demand. When you purchase a webcast on–demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or as a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :