Marketing Oncology: Service Line Strategies for Marketers
Webcast on CD or Webcast On-Demand
Presented on January 25, 2010
With the growing trend toward all-inclusive cancer centers, healthcare organizations must understand how to differentiate their oncology services and programs in order to grow or protect their market share.
learn from us during this 90-minute webcast for insight from two healthcare marketing professionals, including a case study of the launch of Baystate Health's cancer care center, and a look at the ongoing marketing efforts that have earned the center a 99% excellent patient satisfaction rating.
Participants will walk away with tactics to:
- Drive market share by targeting at-risk demographics
- Create an effective marketing plan
- Segment and target your marketing efforts
- Use patient experience design to build your brand
- Engage employees and physicians in a changing cancer treatment market
- Market trends in oncology
- The emergence of free-standing and outpatient cancer centers
- Tactics for market research and segmentation
- Demographic, psychographic, and risk segmentation
- Case study: Hear how Baystate Health
- Launched a free-standing, all-inclusive cancer center
- Created a targeted marketing plan for oncology services
- Improved the patient experience at all touch points
- Measured return on effort
- Key factors in building a successful oncology service line
- Build your brand through patient experience design
- Harness social media tools to manage word-of-mouth reputation
- Transform the employee culture and experience
- Cultivate physician relationships
- Special appearance: Baystate Health Medical Director Wilson Mertens, MD, on how to certify physicians in patient experience
- Common elements of success
Suzanne Hendery, vice president, marketing and communications, Baystate Health, an integrated delivery system of three hospitals, including Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA. Hendery oversees an in-house marketing and communications agency of 23 professionals, providing market research and plans, patient satisfaction/service, marketing communications, special events, employee communications, and two community affinity programs for seniors and women.
Karen Corrigan, chief strategy officer for Navvis & Company, a healthcare consultancy providing counsel on strategy, leadership, and performance to health systems, hospitals and physician organizations. Corrigan is a leading proponent for value innovation in the health industry, and speaks and writes frequently on market-driving strategies to drive growth and transformation. She leads the firm's Innovator's Studio for chief marketing and chief strategy officers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketing, advertising and PR directors, VPs, and professionals, chief marketing officers, CEOs, CFOs, VPs of business development and planning, oncology service line directors, strategic planners, advertising and PR agencies and consultants
New Purchase Option- WEBCAST ON-DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: webcast on-demand. When you purchase a webcast on-demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or as a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :