Beyond ROI: Prove the Success of Your Marketing Efforts
Webcast on CD or On-Demand
presented on March 31, 2010
Proving that your marketing efforts have a real impact on revenue, volume, and perception is a challenge, especially when it's difficult to show financial ROI.
Join HealthLeaders Media for this 90-minute Webcast and learn to measure and report results on integrated, social media, and traditional campaigns. Find out how St. Joseph’s Hospital in St. Paul, MN, proved that their marketing efforts increased market share using baseline and relative comparison measurement techniques and get real-world examples from organizations that are employing best-practice measurement techniques.
Purchasers learn to:
- Apply baseline measurement to compare consumer awareness, preference, market share, and volumes to periods with no marketing activity
- Use relative measurement to compare results against similar marketing activities and prove the true impact of your marketing
- Persuade internal stakeholders that these and other measurement strategies have value
- Gather, assess, and present data that accurately demonstrates positive consumer activity and behavior
- Alternative measurement techniques: measuring marketing results against comparative efforts
- The marketing measurement process
- Baseline measurement—comparing results with and without marketing activity
- Relative measurement: comparing results against similar marketing activities
- The benefits of baseline and relative comparisons:
- Challenges in using baseline and relative comparisons
- Using a simple spreadsheet tool for capturing measurement data
- Branding campaign case study
- Challenges to effort ROI measurement
- The creative approach
- Strategies for measuring success
- Creating and tracking consumer actions
- Comparative results--year-over-year data in:
- Consumer awareness
- Consumer preference
- Market share
- Service line volumes
- Strategies for successful comparative metrics
- Gathering data
- Controlling for variables
- Getting internal buy-in
Ted Blank, director of Marketing and Referral Development, Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC), Minneapolis, MN. Blank’s 14 year career in healthcare has included stints in marketing, market research, strategic planning, and sales force management for both providers and insurers. As the first marketing director in the 120 year history of HCMC, he has led the organization through a top-to-bottom rebranding and implemented numerous service line campaigns targeted at both the physician referral and consumer markets.
Chris Bevolo, president and founder of Interval, a healthcare Marketing firm in Minnesota. Throughout his career, Bevolo has led the development of brand strategies and campaigns, patient experience strategies, and marketing campaigns for healthcare clients. He is the author of the HealthLeaders Media book A Marketer’s Guide to Brand Strategy: Advanced techniques for healthcare organizations, as well as numerous articles and white papers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketing, advertising and PR directors, VPs, and professionals, chief marketing officers, CEOs, CFOs, VPs of business development and planning, strategic planners, advertising and PR agencies and consultants
New Purchase Option–– WEBCAST ON–DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: webcast on–demand. When you purchase a webcast on–demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or as a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :