The Next Generation of Physician Recruitment and Retention
Webcast on CD or On-Demand
Sponsored by HealthLeaders Magazine
Attract top physicians in today's complex and competitive market
Join Healthleaders Media for this 90-minute webcast, including Q&A.
Learn from industry leaders what successful physician recruitment and retention looks like in the healthcare reform era. You’ll gain strategies to recruit physicians with an eye to clinical competency to fulfill quality measures. Discover how to navigate your most pressing challenges, such as ensuring ED coverage with today’s pool of emerging physicians who are looking for work-life balance.
At the conclusion of this webcast, participants will have strategies and tactics to:
- Recruit qualified physicians in the face of a physician labor shortage
- Attract physicians with quality-focused incentives and competitive offers
- Employ physicians who can perform under healthcare reform regulations
- Identify physicians who can adapt to emerging business models
- The contemporary physician workforce
- Generation X and Millennials: The new physician compact
- The challenges of today’s competitive hiring environment
- New employment/staffing models and mixes, including ED coverage solutions
- The financial toolkit
- Quality-focused incentive pools
- Loan repayment and stipends
- Productivity incentives
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Other incentives including signing, starting, and retention bonuses
- The role of healthcare reform in recruitment and retention
- Evaluating and measuring clinical competency
- Aligning with physicians who can adapt to emerging business models
- Medical staff development 2.0
- Physician satisfaction
- Setting mutually agreed-upon standards of behavior
- Responding to physicians’ needs efficiently and effectively
- Solving problems with peer-to-peer communication
- Live Q&A
Martin D. Brown is a shareholder and leads the healthcare consulting practice at Pershing Yoakley & Associates, P.C. He has helped many small and large physician groups and health systems with physician alignment, physician compensation plans, physician billing, Stark II analyses, valuations, and strategic planning initiatives.
Brown is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Health Lawyer's Association, Medical Group Management Association, and Health Care Financial Management Association.
Roddey Gettys III is chief executive officer at Baptist Easley Hospital. Gettys was in the leadership team that sought to transform physician engagement at his hospital. Baptist Easley Hospital has received the “Best of the Best” designation for quality from Premier, Inc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, COOs, CMOs, physician leaders, medical directors, CFOs, chief quality officers, physician relations and recruitment leaders, and others who are involved in recruiting and retaining physicians
WEBCAST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To fully benefit from the Webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a Broadband Internet connection, a sound card, and speakers or headphones. Macromedia Flash player Version 8.0 or greater, a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768, and an Internet Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer). The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.
New Purchase Option––WEBCAST ON-DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media Webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: Webcast on-demand. When you purchase a Webcast on-demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :