Marketing Neurosciences: Service Line Strategies for Marketers
Presented on October 25, 2010
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Eastern)
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (Central)
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Mountain)
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Pacific)
Sponsored by The Complete Guide to Service Line Marketing
Learn how to implement a marketing strategy to drive a thriving neurosciences service line in this 90-minute HealthLeaders Media webcast, including Q&A. Leading industry experts will show you how to package your neurosciences expertise to attract consumers, build the physician relationships that will drive referrals, and grow your market share.
Two senior marketing professionals will describe how their healthcare organizations created successful neurosciences programs. Hear how Borgess Health created a seamless experience for referring physicians and patients by bundling its neurosciences services into a Brain and Spine Institute and how Norton Healthcare created a Neuroscience Institute and launched a consumer advertising campaign to promote its subspecialties.
After this webcast, you will have strategies to:
- Get organizational support and physician alignment for your neurosciences service line initiatives
- Identify the strengths of your neurosciences program and its marketing opportunities
- Cultivate referrals across your geographic region and among subspecialties
- Extend your current brand to your neurosciences service line
- Implement new marketing ideas our experts have deployed in their own markets
- Create effective consumer marketing campaigns
- Develop, bundle, and package your neurosciences program
- Create one access point for referring physicians
- Provide a seamless patient experience
- Increase physician referrals
- Physician-to-physician marketing
- Market subspecialties
- Build your brand
- Leverage the neuroscience halo effect
- Establish and market your niche
- Refine your consumer marketing strategies
- Break into secondary and tertiary markets
- Educate the public about subspecialties
- Live Q&A
Dana Allen joined Louisville, KY–based Norton Healthcare in 2008 as system vice president, marketing, and chief marketing officer. She has direct responsibility for key branding initiatives, providing leadership for system, service line, and employee marketing.
Tom Comes is director of marketing and public relations for Borgess Health, Kalamazoo, MI, southwest Michigan’s largest health provider. Comes has experience on both the agency and client sides and has worked on a variety of business-to-business, consumer, and retail accounts and most specifically, healthcare.
Karen Corrigan consults on brand, growth, and marketing strategies for health systems, businesses, and service organizations. She is a leading proponent for value innovation in the health industry and speaks and writes frequently on market-driving strategies to drive growth and transformation. Corrigan advises Navvis & Company’s Innovator’s Studio for chief marketing and chief strategy officers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Chief marketing officers, VPs/directors of marketing, service line directors, chief nursing officers, VPs/directors of strategy, chief operating officers, communications directors, directors of public relations, vice presidents of business development, directors of planning and market development, service line leaders, and anyone who works on developing marketing strategies for neurosciences service lines
WEBCAST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To fully benefit from the Webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a Broadband Internet connection, a sound card, and speakers or headphones. Macromedia Flash player Version 8.0 or greater, a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768, and an Internet Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer). The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.
New Purchase Option––WEBCAST ON-DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media Webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: Webcast on-demand. When you purchase a Webcast on-demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or a refresher for veteran staff.
- Participation in the Webcast is just $259 per site. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet. Live orders are assessed a $5 processing fee. CD and combo orders are charged $18 for shipping and handling.
- Prior to the Webcast, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in information, presentation slides, and other materials that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
Product Types :