Tactics to Measure Financial ROI for Marketing Efforts
Webcast On CD or On-Demand
Presented on December 13, 2010
Sponsored by A Marketer's Guide to Measuring Results
Prove Your Marketing's Worth
Proving marketing ROI is both critical to do, yet often hard to do. In this economic and competitive environment, the stakes are high—you need to show the efficacy of your marketing dollars through a commitment to measuring your efforts with ROI and broader means beyond brand awareness.
Join HealthLeaders Media for this 90-minute Webcast, including Q&A, to get specific how-to's on demonstrable marketing efficacy with case studies from Chester County Hospital and Fairview Health Services that share:
- a direct mail marketing campaign targeting new movers, resulting in a 20 to 25% conversion rate
- an online initiative that yielded $30,000 in charges from 27 appointments
After this Webcast, you will gain strategies to:
- Tie financial results to marketing strategies
- Apply real-world examples to your own marketing efforts
- Determine which campaigns are best to track ROI
- Develop measurements to benchmark and improve future campaigns
- Persuade strategic partners of the value of each measurable marketing effort
- Create a culture where all marketing efforts are held to measurable results
- Understand the importance of demonstrable marketing results
- Variable ways to measure effectiveness
- Marketing as an investment, not an expense
- Managing leadership expectations for specific efforts
- Establish a measurement process
- Case study from Fairview Hospital: New Movers Program
- Case study from The Chester County Hospital: Heart Tracks cardiac risk assessment program
- Prove financial ROI
- Tracking and analyzing patient conversion rates
- Measurement benefits of online initiatives
- Overcome measurement challenges
- Determining which campaigns are best suited to financial measurement
- Creating a culture that interlocks marketing and finance
- Live Q&A
Chris Bevolo, MBA, Owner, Founder, Lead Strategist of Interval, a national healthcare marketing agency
Bevolo also offers consulting for healthcare marketing and business leaders. He is a recognized thought leader in healthcare marketing and branding, and a frequent keynote speaker and featured presenter on the topics of marketing, branding, innovation, the patient experience, and consumer trends. He is the author of two HealthLeaders Media books, A Marketer's Guide to Measuring Results and A Marketer's Guide to Brand Strategy, as well as a popular blog and numerous articles and papers.
Mark Hansberry, Vice President, Strategy, Marketing, and Communications, Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN
Hansberry leads business and marketing planning that supports Fairview's position for strategic growth, focusing on improving organizational performance through brand management. His areas of responsibility include strategy, marketing and public relations, internal communications, community health, Fairview Press, National Institute on Media on the Family, Spiritual Health Services and Clinical Pastoral Educations.
Colleen Leyden, Director, Corporate Marketing and Public Relations, The Chester County Hospital
During her 13-year tenure at The Chester County Hospital, Leyden has overseen the development of industry-leading and award-winning publications, ad campaigns, and photography. She is responsible for web development, brand and service line marketing strategy implementation, and corporate and patient communications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Chief marketing officers, chief executive officers, marketing directors, marketing vice presidents, advertising and PR directors, advertising and PR agencies and consultants
WEBCAST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To fully benefit from the Webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a Broadband Internet connection, a sound card, and speakers or headphones. Macromedia Flash player Version 8.0 or greater, a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768, and an Internet Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer). The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.
NEW PURCHASE OPTION—WEBCAST ON-DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media Webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: Webcast on-demand. When you purchase a Webcast on-demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :